forum

Are Blanket Spacing Changes Possible?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manfred
Can I take a map and make all circles and sliders closer to each other through quick means that doesn't affect position (other than everything being closer but keeping original angles). What I mean by this is I want to make a map possible for me to play comfortably and practice my speed on a map and song I like, but not have it be 8 stars. The map in question being https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1125642.

I've almost passed the map before, but nearing the end the cross screen jumps are not what I'm capable of doing. I wanted to know if I could alter the vast majority of circles to be close enough to bring it into the 6* range, without spending 2 hours with my lackluster skills with using the editor.

Basically a snap divisor but one that applies even after objects are placed. If I went about moving objects closer to each other without using accurate measurements or taking 10 years to do, It'd look like a hot steaming pile after I'm done with it.

Any help is appreciated, I love the song and I love the map and practicing my alternating on this 260bpm map is what I'd really like to do.

Thank you.
ShompiFlen
You can do something like this:

In the editor press ctrl+A, then ctrl+shift+S and you can scale all objects of the beatmap at once. And if you only want some sections to be scaled you can select that section and apply the same method said before.