forum

We're gonna die one day so I'll say hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JayD3vo
Hi, I'm Jay x.

I'm newish to the forms and been playing osu for like a month exactly so I figured I should say something now.
I started playing this game about a month ago after some of the other games got boring having too repetivly "win" and only get more stats from it, so after my friend showed me osu, which I did try playing 2 years and gave up after the tutorial.

I played other games, mainly Minecraft for the past 6 years. And no, by Minecraft I mean the super competitive hardcore side of Minecraft which is 3x more toxic then osu's community and everything, Just look up
"HCF"
Goin from blocks too circles!

After a while, it got super addicting and now I actually wanna get good so I'll be seeing where this takes me.
I use a and d too alternative because that's how I always played on mc with a and d rapid tapping so it only uses too that now lol

I do Kempo, JiuJitsu, Olympic archery, skiing, and prob some more stuff in the future.

If you wanna hmu or talk or give me advice because I'll be 10000% willing to listen to any conversation my discord is JayD3vo#9900
also, follow me on twitter.

thanks for coming too my Ted talk
show more