forum

Is this thing on?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[karah]
ehem, hello there! You can call me Kara, although my user clearly states my name, so you probably already guessed you can call me that. I'm fairly new to osu!, new enough to have only gotten 1 SS ratings (I think) If there are any things I should know, please tell me! I'd love to know more about the game.
Achromalia
As per usual with every response to introductions, welcome to the forums.

I don't exactly have any tips on the game itself and I haven't played much in a while, but I do know a couple things about the forums in this "Other" category.

General Discussions are for conversations unrelated to osu!, and are usually just for anything general or life-related, whatever. Basic forum.

Off-Topic is hell. Never go there. Never. You'll catch the two strains of diseases involved in the OT epidemic, called Trashiputus-B and Trashiputus-M. You'll be sucked into a new world of shitposts you can never escape from. However, bridge the gap, and you'll find the two oasis subforums within Off-Topic, those being Forum Games and Surveys. Both of those are fine and are safe.

Then there's Introductions, where we're at now. Self-explanatory.

Music Hall is a good place if you either make music or are a music enthusiast. Even if you really just have a song that you happen to really like or have a topic related to music that you have in mind, you're still free to post there. A good place to find new music if you dig around, as you get to have an idea of the music other people like.

Otaku Culture, a place for movies, anime, manga, or whatever entertainment that revolves around... well, otaku culture.

Video Games is self-explanatory.

Art is a good place if you're an artist or you really want to get something cool-looking, as there are graphic designers and whatnot that offer a chance for you to get a cool little graphic for your profile page, avatar, or signature.

Uh... I'll be on my way, then. But it'll be nice to see you around. Good luck.
Topic Starter
[karah]
Thank you for explaining some of the forums! I'll try to be a bit of a contribution around here. Have a nice day!
show more