forum

Mirror Mod Idea

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ItZStyleZ
Hello!
So I had a idea, so all those videos with mirror (2 cursors and a reverse with cursor dance) I think that it would be cool to add that as a mod in osu. I was watching a youtube video on a mirror map and someone in the comments said "they should add a mirror mod in osu" I thought I could talk about it here! If any devs see, I think it could be a good mod if you guys could get it added in the future! (mirror can be equipped with auto, you can also equip with normal, to play it while it mirrors it.)
-Flashlight-
Could you explain more about this? Could you edit your thread to include this Youtube video? I didn't understand what you mean.
Sandy Hoey
Think it would be kind of pointless because the reason people add the mirror feature into videos is so you can enjoy the patterns and symmetry. While you are playing, you dont get to engage with it in the same way since you are focusing on the notes.

It would also screw up the size of the screen cause you cant just split in half and scrunch up the play area. You still want to keep the same aspect ratio so your cursor doesnt change sensitivity.
Topic Starter
ItZStyleZ
Sans534
Good idea another challenge for the players of osu ​​I would love to try it but even if it is a little difficult and that but good idea
TomDaGamer
Seems more of an unimportant visual update than anything,and it would likely cause bugs on different maps.
abraker
show more