forum

Need help with aim(grip problems maybe)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz
Well title says it after 1 year my aim hasnt improved a single bit i feel, sure i can hit patterns but im still inconsistent have been stuck getting low 200PP for the entire year now.

And frankly i keep getting frustrated with it cuz i know i can do better, my aim limits me so much its not even fun to play sometimes. i took several breaks to see if i can realearn aiming. but no luck

PLS SEND HELP
dung eater
You could try a lower/higher sens, differend grip. Playing both very fast and easier to aim things while trying your best to hit circles in middle might help. More extra focus to play perfectly in easier parts and try your best in hard sections. Missing is not the problem. Problem is aiming at wrong place or tapping at the wrong time.
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

jaaakb wrote:

You could try a lower/higher sens, differend grip. Playing both very fast and easier to aim things while trying your best to hit circles in middle might help. More extra focus to play perfectly in easier parts and try your best in hard sections. Missing is not the problem. Problem is aiming at wrong place or tapping at the wrong time.

i noticed last year that my tapping was off, but thats no longer a problem as im listening to the music more. However aim in the 2 years ive been struggling my aim is still offset like ti is.no matter the maps i play

im stuck behind the biggest wall ive ever been in and have no clue how to get out
show more