Community Forum

🌼 Loli's GFX (Closed) 🌼

posted
Total Posts
44
show more
Topic Starter
Natu
check finished requests uwu
Sebastian
Text: Sebi
Size: 256x256
Image Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432188938556407821/501151441302454282/d6635b47-29bc-4a84-845c-43a1134d08f3.png
Shape: Circle
Border: No Border
Font: pick what you like UWU
Thanks :3
FrostIce
✧ Text: SecretBox for Maya (the-dark blue one), White Chocolate for Megumi (the red one) and FrostIce for Chino (the white one)
✧ Size: 256x256, if possible!
✧ Image link: https://frostice.s-ul.eu/FsX1tccn
✧ Shape: Square
✧ Border: Normal line
✧Font: Any cute, bubbly font you have in there w
Topic Starter
Natu



Mit 150x150 gehts bessa!
Sebastian

Legal Loli wrote:




Mit 150x150 gehts bessa!
Thanks soo much, i love you c:
-Aiichi
hi if u dont mind me asking what font do u use bc i like it and its rlly cute
Topic Starter
Natu

-Aiichi wrote:

hi if u dont mind me asking what font do u use bc i like it and its rlly cute
The fonts I use are called Always In My Heart and Hug Me Tight

-Ritsumi-
Hi o/

Type: Collab
Text: Yes, Left Raby Right Madozito
Size: 256x256
Image Link: https://imgur.com/Nhwhjq4
Shape: Square
Border: Dotted line
Font: This one, i really like it owo

Thank you!!!
Topic Starter
Natu

I hope you like them ^^


I hope you like them :D
-Ritsumi-

Legal Loli wrote:


I hope you like them ^^

I like them thank you so much ^^
-Aiichi

Legal Loli wrote:

-Aiichi wrote:

hi if u dont mind me asking what font do u use bc i like it and its rlly cute
The fonts I use are called Always In My Heart and Hug Me Tight

the font is "Atlantis lost in the City" and "WRESTLEMANIA" !
thank you so much!
Topic Starter
Natu

-Aiichi wrote:

Legal Loli wrote:

-Aiichi wrote:

hi if u dont mind me asking what font do u use bc i like it and its rlly cute
The fonts I use are called Always In My Heart and Hug Me Tight

the font is "Atlantis lost in the City" and "WRESTLEMANIA" !
thank you so much!
You're welcome and thank you too :D
xNousagi
Text: Nou
Size: 256x256
Image Link: This
Shape: Square
Border: Cut Line
Font: Whatever you think suits the best uwu /

good luck and thank you in advance owo ♥
Topic Starter
Natu

xNousagi wrote:

Text: Nou
Size: 256x256
Image Link: This
Shape: Square
Border: Cut Line
Font: Whatever you think suits the best uwu /

good luck and thank you in advance owo ♥
I've finished your request :3
xNousagi

Legal Loli wrote:

xNousagi wrote:

Text: Nou
Size: 256x256
Image Link: This
Shape: Square
Border: Cut Line
Font: Whatever you think suits the best uwu /

good luck and thank you in advance owo ♥
I've finished your request :3

Legal Loli wrote:

xNousagi wrote:

Text: Nou
Size: 256x256
Image Link: This
Shape: Square
Border: Cut Line
Font: Whatever you think suits the best uwu /

good luck and thank you in advance owo ♥
I've finished your request :3
ahh i like it ♥
thank you so much owo
Flanster
It's come to my attention some use unicode ᴛᴇxᴛ in the entirety of their opening posts. I advise reverting to normal text.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply