forum

Diablo III Open Beta Weekend!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Espionage724
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4511821509

From Friday, April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PDT (noon), until Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. PDT you'll be able to log in, team up with friends, and play each of the five heroic classes to level 13 as you fight to save the world from the impending demonic invasion.
Two_old
diablo 3 feels so low-quality
Topic Starter
Espionage724

Two wrote:

diablo 3 feels so low-quality
Meh, idk exactly what to think about it yet (I will when the open beta actually starts though). I played a tiny bit of the beta in the past, and it was alright I suppose.
foulcoon
i must be the only person who doesnt give a shit about this game at all
Nharox
Tried the beta. It was okay, still looking forward to Torchlight II instead of this.
-Athena-

foulcoon wrote:

i must be the only person who doesnt give a shit about this game at all
+1, once the full release comes I may look into it
awp
I'm waiting for the game to come out before I play it, but I likely will enjoy it because I love Kill Shit Get Loot games.
DawnII
I dislike the lack of skill trees. Maybe something will make up for it in the full game, but for now... meh.
awp

DawnII wrote:

I dislike the lack of skill trees. Maybe something will make up for it in the full game, but for now... meh.
I heard from a friend that the D3 Beta was proving great, but lack of a skill tree DOES sound dodgy. Then again, it may not be that bad, since people just tended to do "optimal builds" of a certain technique. On the other hand, it's cutting the number of builds down significantly by removing skill trees. And skill trees were awesome in D2/Titan Quest.

btw for anyone in the "Screw D3 I am waiting for Torchlight 2" camp, also check out Grim Dawn. Titan Quest (Grim Dawn's predecessor) was far superior to Torchlight, and unless Torchlight 2 makes a thousand improvements on the old formula I expect the same to hold true for that one, too.

So much KSGL on the way!
Accelerator-kun
I'm curious to see how younger players will react in front of the style of Diablo.