forum

Lost all the skills from 1 day to the other

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hen_Thigh
Yesterday i was playing osu for hours and hours and today i woke up did my morning routine and lost all the skills (bad ones anyways) that i had after having lunch i tried again and still no results execpt i did a better score on a song! Is this just an off day or do I suck that much? :(
Deva
Try warming up first.
Almost
You're never going to be able to play consistently all the time. Period. Think of your ability to play as in a bell curve. You're mainly going to play within the middle of the curve (your average skill) but every now and then, you'll be playing a lot better than normal or like crap.
Alongal
Then take a break of 1 day or so. Yesterday I couldn't even make my eyes focus and my fingers were slow af, 3* maps were even difficult; today. I almost fc some 4* beatmaps :^)
Topic Starter
Hen_Thigh

Deva wrote:

Try warming up first.

did that nothing still
Deva

Daniel3764 wrote:

Deva wrote:

Try warming up first.

did that nothing still

It takes me 2 or more hours to warm up. Were you warming up for 2 hours or more?
Topic Starter
Hen_Thigh

Alongal wrote:

Then take a break of 1 day or so. Yesterday I couldn't even make my eyes focus and my fingers were slow af, 3* maps were even difficult; today. I almost fc some 4* beatmaps :^)

well i'll do that see you guys tomorrow
Xirai
there is shitty days. I recommend taking a break for at least a few hours, before trying agaon. Else you may get frustrated.

But I have had bad mornings and great evenings...

Also I have had complete garbage days.

I have had great hours followed by garbage...

Just dont get frustrated about it....
UnnamedBeast

Daniel3764 wrote:

Yesterday i was playing osu for hours and hours and today i woke up did my morning routine and lost all the skills (bad ones anyways) that i had after having lunch i tried again and still no results execpt i did a better score on a song! Is this just an off day or do I suck that much? :(
Acontece algumas vezes. Tens dias maus e dias bons, é chato quando tens dias maus mas é sempre melhor continuares a jogar mesmo se tas a ter um dia mau, porque 1 ou 2 dias asseguir vais ver um improvement do catano
show more