forum

i guess im kinda new to osu (not that osu, osu mania)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX
i came to osu!mania from another rhythm game, and i find osu pretty easy. also, in the short time i played osu. i think my grades in school shot up because of how important i realized grades above 95% acc are in mania, and mania got mixed with real life.
Ender Lain
welkum OwO

PositoniX wrote:

i think my grades in school shot up because of how important i realized grades above 95% acc are in mania, and mania got mixed with real life.
:thonkwut:
Mirt
Welcome! I have no clue how Mania increases your grades but I mean. If it works right? What rhythm game did you come from?
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX

Mirt wrote:

Welcome! I have no clue how Mania increases your grades but I mean. If it works right? What rhythm game did you come from?

don't judge, i came from robeats. also, i think this game made my grades shoot up because when i play osu, i only want an acc of 95% or more. that made me dislike getting b's and c's in school
eyes

PositoniX wrote:

Mirt wrote:

don't judge, i came from robeats. also, i think this game made my grades shoot up because when i play osu, i only want an acc of 95% or more. that made me dislike getting b's and c's in school
lmao
DeletedUser_12001243

PositoniX wrote:

i came to osu!mania from another rhythm game, and i find osu pretty easy. also, in the short time i played osu. i think my grades in school shot up because of how important i realized grades above 95% acc are in mania, and mania got mixed with real life.

eventually that will stop and osu will consume you. im good at mania because im not good at anything else irl lol
shuaigelun
Nice to meet uuu!! :D
show more