forum

Marisa Kirisame [v1.11]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Renzu

Marisa is here ze~

My Touhou main and I really like her design. She is a simple thief witch magician!

I don't know why but this skin feels weird for some reason.
Let me know what you think and
feel free to leave a feedback or suggestions!

05/10/18 | v1.00

• Initial release

06/10/18 | v1.10

Major Interface Improvement!
• Ranking panel has been improved
• Changed mod icons' appearance

12/10/18 | v1.11

• Minor tweaks and improvements

Click Here!

Song Selection Screen (Menu)

Mods Selection Screen

Ranking Panel

Pause and Game Over Screen

Gameplay

Spinner

Section Pass and Section Fail

Matt2e2

Oops. Don't think this is supposed to happend. (Note: This is a screenshot of the multiplayer song selection)
RockRoller
haven't looked at the skin, so I'm just judging by the screeshots.
Why is selection-tab not skinned?
It looks like the bac button would be one or two pixel lower then the rest, also I donÄt see why it has that yellow frame (which I absolutly don't like)
Why lazer mod icons and not some that are more fitting? that just looks lazy
Rankingpanel: why is the box for score shorter than the one for the hits and the acc/combo? why is the box for the pause buttons wider than the box for the ranking letter?
Topic Starter
Renzu

Matt2e2 wrote:

Oops. Don't think this is supposed to happend. (Note: This is a screensshot of the multiplayer song selection)

What is your screen resolution?
Matt2e2

Spicy wrote:

What is your screen resolution?

I play on 1920x1080 but this happends on 1366x768 as well.
Topic Starter
Renzu

RockRoller wrote:

haven't looked at the skin, so I'm just judging by the screeshots.
Why is selection-tab not skinned?
It looks like the bac button would be one or two pixel lower then the rest, also I donÄt see why it has that yellow frame (which I absolutly don't like)
Why lazer mod icons and not some that are more fitting? that just looks lazy
Rankingpanel: why is the box for score shorter than the one for the hits and the acc/combo? why is the box for the pause buttons wider than the box for the ranking letter?

I knew at some point you're going to notice it.

I have to rework the entire interface (and I didn't know selection-tab.png exists. Damn, I was so stupid....) as for the ranking-panel, for the left-hand side, I'm gonna make it symmetrical so that it looks a lot better. On the right-hand side of the panel, I have to widen the bottom part so the pause-replay.png won't "go outside" the box if aligned with the ranking letters' box. For the mod icons, I got so lazy so I use those lazer-esque mod icons but I'm going to replace that at some point as well as my other Touhou-themed skins. For the menu-back, that's one of the skin elements I kept struggling to align with the selection-mode.

I like how you became my mentor in skinning
RockRoller
Just take a look at this list from time to or use the skin checker.
If the bottom right part of the RP needs to be this wide because of the buttons you could just make the box for the letters wider ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alligning the menu-back is one of the easiest things to do. You should check out this song selection template I made a while back.
Bateleur
;(
show more