forum

Am i any good for a player who has under 6h on osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
R42CoolMint
Hello everyone! How good do you guys think i am if i have under 6h in osu and i got a 98.2% and the S rank from classic pursuit (advanced) with a score of 1765430? (I play with a g502 if youre curious)
malletmandan
It looks like you have a good start. This early in your osu! career, you want to do two main things, play a ton of different maps, and find a star rating that challenges you. So if you're getting an S on the first or second try move up. If you can't pass or get a decent acc consider moving down.
Juuuuuuuuul
My daughter have 7 hours playtime but already 200+ pp and 19 ss, she's playing with crappy 2$ mouse on a laptop.
Anyway, play for fun, not to feel better than others.
- Sphinx -
not bad but always remember. Osu isnt a sprint but a marathon. Take your time and improve your skills first. Do not compare yourself with other players unless you have learned everything. =)
UnnamedBeast
Not bad, but just don't get cocky, it'll screw you over
ADelicateOrange
Yeah, it's always to get that first FC pretty early on in the game. However as /u/- Sphinx - has said OSU is a marathon instead of a race. That being said some people will have a base running speed that is faster than others.

Have fun with the game and things will fall into place.
Deva
There's almost 2.000.000 people better than you, what do you think?

And even if you were the best 6h player in the world go and seek validation somewhere else.
CYL95
Get more maps and keep playing!!! These maps you get without having to download on the website is too easy for you. Keep going with your initial potential :)
DeletedUser_6869432
Poeple will always fall for this bait lmao.
loveleft

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

My daughter have 7 hours playtime but already 200+ pp and 19 ss, she's playing with crappy 2$ mouse on a laptop.
Anyway, play for fun, not to feel better than others.
is she single?
Juuuuuuuuul
i think so
show more