forum

About bamboo tablet...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MusicStation
As you can see, I've been posting a lot questions about tablet because I just bought one, the third generation.Thank you for taking my questions...that aside, I use a small area in the left corner of the top of the tablet, I play with my hand on it, it undermines the tablet or how to play? Force proportions, is obliged to do this?
Alice S
Play however you're comfortable, but Force proportions should be on.
JAKACHAN

Jellyman wrote:

^ This

It's all about being comfortable.

The thing I have learned is don't follow anyone other player's style. All players have shaped their own styles their own way and you should do the same for your own. Basing your style off of somebody isn't a terrible idea, but never try to copy someone.
kriers

JAKACHAN wrote:

Jellyman wrote:

^ This

It's all about being comfortable.

The thing I have learned is don't follow anyone other player's style. All players have shaped their own styles their own way and you should do the same for your own. Basing your style off of somebody isn't a terrible idea, but never try to copy someone.
I copied taNa.

It all comes down to how much time you put in your style anyway. I'm still improving at mouse jumps, so I can't complain.
JAKACHAN

kriers wrote:

I copied taNa.

It all comes down to how much time you put in your style anyway. I'm still improving at mouse jumps, so I can't complain.
Your just bad you don't count.

<3 Kriers we make babies tomorrow k?
RBRat3
I dont own a bamboo but a intuos2.
As the above poster said its what your comfortable with, Im pretty universal with mine since I been using the slabs of plastic for years. I can alternate between gaming at 800x600 windowed which puts the active area somewhere around 8x6in to using fullscreen which will use the full active area of 18x12in but tired arms ensure on that scenario. Adjusting to forced/unforced proportions usually takes one game but I just leave it off.

If you actually use the thing for drawing and need reliable pressure response I suggest you get a second pen for OSU!.