forum

goreshit - the nature of dying

posted
Total Posts
show more
ampzz
Amazing song backed by an amazing map, congratulations on creating an instant favourite from me grumd, will be keeping you on the list of good mappers to frequently play in the future.
benjanyan
I've been enjoying this map. Thanks for your work and congrats (finally there!)
haigawdy
IMO new timing is AWFUL, previous was really better.
YodaSnipe

JappyBabes wrote:

Stop complaining about every app map e.e
lol. most of my good scores are on GOOD app maps thanks. And I can play this *points at top40*. Doesn't change the fact.
fartownik

YodaSnipe wrote:

JappyBabes wrote:

lol. most of my good scores are on GOOD app maps thanks. And I can play this *points at top40*. Doesn't change the fact.
Well, tastes shouldn't be discussed. One likes the map, one doesn't. It's that simple.
Topic Starter
grumd

Alduric wrote:

Oh hey, lets unrank it again!
JappyBabes

YodaSnipe wrote:

JappyBabes wrote:

I don't see what being on the top 40 has to do with judgement of a maps quality. All you've said is that it's bad and you know that because you're in the top 40? At least make it constructive criticism so the mappers can adapt to players' likings.
YodaSnipe

JappyBabes wrote:

I don't see what being on the top 40 has to do with judgement of a maps quality. All you've said is that it's bad and you know that because you're in the top 40? At least make it constructive criticism so the mappers can adapt to players' likings.
yep.
nrii_old

YodaSnipe wrote:

JappyBabes wrote:

yep.

i have a higher rank on this map than you

my opinion is the map is good

my opinion is more valid as i have a better rank on the song

your logic is bad, and you are bad.
YodaSnipe
k aevv.
nrii_old

YodaSnipe wrote:

k aevv.
hi im aevv
Topic Starter
grumd
Stop that shit, you all.
Topic Starter
grumd
Thanks.
Liut

nrii wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

k aevv.
hi im aevv
yo
thelewa

Alduric wrote:

The current timing is perfect.

This map is also of really good quality, the problem with most people is how the song isn't exactly easy to follow. You have to actually PAY ATTENTION to the song to get good accuracy, which is something that you don't have to do in like 99% of maps these days.

I just love having the best accuracy in a map, it gives me the upper hand in debates about the map's timing.
miss_master_old

thelewa wrote:

Alduric wrote:

The current timing is perfect.

This map is also of really good quality, the problem with most people is how the song isn't exactly easy to follow. You have to actually PAY ATTENTION to the song to get good accuracy, which is something that you don't have to do in like 99% of maps these days.

I just love having the best accuracy in a map, it gives me the upper hand in debates about the map's timing.
yes.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

miss_master wrote:

yes.
miss_master so moe >_<
Cyclohexane
A bit too tricky for me because of the AR9 and the fast streams, but I did enjoy it. Good job.
Topic Starter
grumd
thelewa has godlike accuracy <3
AlphaWaves
Just love it. Congratz.
lit120
let the life ends here....
Mismagius
how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real
sennank
Beautiful stream map lol .... Thanks for create this, i like it :3