Nagi's Taiko modding queues(NM(4/2)(over)(/M4M(0/2)/GD)closed

posted
Total Posts
29
Topic Starter
Sanjenin Nagi
SONG NAME:
DRAIN:
CHOOSE MOD : NM/M4M/GD
LINK:
DIFF:


NO RULES but The shorter the map, the better.

SLOT
NM 0/2
M4M 0/2
GD 0/2


my m4m map
Megumi Tatsumi featured by Hiroaki Sano - Tsubomi (drain 05:07) closed

m4m>nm>gd
Surono
I thought drum modder so rare classed, btw perfect time

SONG NAME: Yousei Teikoku - Psychomachia (TV Size)
DRAIN: 0:31
CHOOSE MOD : NM M4M
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/858182
DIFF: you can picky with what you want to do

thanks!

edit:
what the, sore wa S-NAGI!?!?! sir :o rip surono
Poii
SONG NAME: BERRY GOODMAN - Dream Catcher (TV Size)
DRAIN: 1:22
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/855524
DIFF: any diff "Kantan, Futsuu, Yales' Muzukashii, Home Run"

thanks in adv, its good to see taiko modding que
Dashyy-
SONG NAME: Underoath - A Moment Suspended In Time
DRAIN: 1:43
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/840958
DIFF: all
Spooky Mango
SONG NAME: Trial of Thunder (5-3)
DRAIN: 2:57
CHOOSE MOD : NM (if nm is full i will m4m)
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/856584#taiko/1789532
DIFF: Futsuu, Muzukashii, Inner Oni (you can pick)
Topic Starter
Sanjenin Nagi

Surono wrote:

I thought drum modder so rare classed, btw perfect time

SONG NAME: Yousei Teikoku - Psychomachia (TV Size)
DRAIN: 0:31
CHOOSE MOD : NM M4M
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/858182
DIFF: you can picky with what you want to do

thanks!

edit:
what the, sore wa S-NAGI!?!?! sir :o rip surono
Ok m4m(1/2)
Edit : I can't adapt because I think the rank criteria are different. :)

poii wrote:

SONG NAME: BERRY GOODMAN - Dream Catcher (TV Size)
DRAIN: 1:22
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/855524
DIFF: any diff "Kantan, Futsuu, Yales' Muzukashii, Home Run"

thanks in adv, its good to see taiko modding que

Dashyy- wrote:

SONG NAME: Underoath - A Moment Suspended In Time
DRAIN: 1:43
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/840958
DIFF: all

Spooky Mango wrote:

SONG NAME: Trial of Thunder (5-3)
DRAIN: 2:57
CHOOSE MOD : NM (if nm is full i will m4m)
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/856584#taiko/1789532
DIFF: Futsuu, Muzukashii, Inner Oni (you can pick)
Ok nm(2(+1)/2) close
Topic Starter
Sanjenin Nagi

Spooky Mango wrote:

SONG NAME: Trial of Thunder (5-3)
DRAIN: 2:57
CHOOSE MOD : NM (if nm is full i will m4m)
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/856584#taiko/1789532
DIFF: Futsuu, Muzukashii, Inner Oni (you can pick)
SLOT
NM 1/2
M4M 1/2
GD
Ixcors
hi

SONG NAME: Poppin'Party - Senbonzakura
DRAIN TIME: 1:31
CHOOSE MOD: NM, can switch to M4M if possible
LINK: its still waiting for a bn check but since no one knows about me im left to find some
DIFF: All if possible

thanks in advance
realy0_
SONG NAME: - Nandemo Nai ya (movie ver.)
DRAIN: 5:37
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/849771
DIFF: Last Hope
Kqrth
SONG NAME: Akhuta - Nigra Ludia
DRAIN: 1:38
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/838406
DIFF: all(?), otherwise lower diffs have priority
Topic Starter
Sanjenin Nagi

SuperJSpectrixV wrote:

hi

SONG NAME: Poppin'Party - Senbonzakura
DRAIN TIME: 1:31
CHOOSE MOD: NM, can switch to M4M if possible
LINK: its still waiting for a bn check but since no one knows about me im left to find some
DIFF: All if possible

thanks in advance
NM SLOT 2/2 FULL

realy0_ wrote:

SONG NAME: - Nandemo Nai ya (movie ver.)
DRAIN: 5:37
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/849771
DIFF: Last Hope

Bombrilho2 wrote:

SONG NAME: Akhuta - Nigra Ludia
DRAIN: 1:38
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/838406
DIFF: all(?), otherwise lower diffs have priority
Maybe i'll take care of it when my modding is done.
nm(+2)
Topic Starter
Sanjenin Nagi

Sanjenin Nagi wrote:

SuperJSpectrixV wrote:

hi

SONG NAME: Poppin'Party - Senbonzakura
DRAIN TIME: 1:31
CHOOSE MOD: NM, can switch to M4M if possible
LINK: its still waiting for a bn check but since no one knows about me im left to find some
DIFF: All if possible

thanks in advance
NM SLOT 2/2 FULL

realy0_ wrote:

SONG NAME: - Nandemo Nai ya (movie ver.)
DRAIN: 5:37
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/849771
DIFF: Last Hope

Bombrilho2 wrote:

SONG NAME: Akhuta - Nigra Ludia
DRAIN: 1:38
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/838406
DIFF: all(?), otherwise lower diffs have priority
10.09 edit ; modding

Maybe i'll take care of it when my modding is done.
nm(+2)
open
qoot8123
SONG NAME: HO-KAGO TEA TIME - Unmei wa Endless!
DRAIN: 3:45
CHOOSE MOD : NM
LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1646518?m=1
DIFF: all if possible

thanks in advance! :)
Blackener
Hello,

SONG NAME: Kratae Rsiam - Flick
DRAIN: 2.09 min long
CHOOSE MOD : M4M
LINK: Kratae Rsiam - Flick
DIFF: Any, I prefer Oni and easier.
Thank you!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply