forum

Your best game memories

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hickacou
Mine was my first win on Mario Party DS against my big brother on the so beautiful Bowser's Flipper

I don't know why this struck me so much but so much, but it's like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, what's yours ?
CatzerTM
mine would probably my early times playing osu I can't really think of any game memories I find prosperous besides that. I suppose another one would be time I played street fighter with a friend of mine and my father on my switch.
VGLFlamingFury
When I was about 3 to 5 years old I used to play The Sims games on my older sister's computer. One time she created a family for me in The Sims 2. I didn't know how to play and I'm pretty sure the mother set the kitchen on fire and she died lol. I didn't really care because it was a game but I freaked out a little after I sold the mother's tombstone xDD. Also I played some Starsky and Hutch game.
ZenKit0
My best memories game is Metin2. I play it sometimes when I have free time. I love it, it's fantastic game <3
MIOM11
Staying up late with my little brother when we were in elementary school to power through Devil May Cry 3 and Rogue Galaxy, not turning off the PS2 because we didn't have a memory card. Our grandma would try and shut the game off so we could sleep, but she'd only turn the TV off and we'd be all smug. Eventually she figured out that she needed to turn the console off too. We did finally get a memory card though. We put in so many hours and are still playing them today.
Cuma Iseng
Used to play Contra and Tetris with my dad and brother.

Miss them alot, such a good old days.
DXPOHIHIHI
Undertale
Winnyace
one time I was playing tf2 and a heavy came up to me and dropped a sandwich. after that, I stayed 10 minutes with him just taunting with him in a corner. still the coolest moment I've ever had in tf2
Original Dog
finally beating the last boss in Jak and Daxter 3, that game was so hard for me when I was just a kid so it felt so good
_sparky_
Playin smash bros with my family and friends is honestly the best memory I can think of
KemZii
Playing Black Ops zombies with my brother.
Chuffy
tyson buff
ritsusamp
A very close match on SA:MP with some turkish friends I just made. orospu çocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
vinnicci
counter strike 1.6, my friends were impressed when i knifed them lol.
kxium_old
club penguin were my best memories, all 4 of us, my brothers and my sister were playing it together and earn coins. after like a year or two, we barely get to play again together.

another one was runescape, been playing it since 08 and it is just a wonderful game at the time (well it's still a good game today but there are more better games than it, with just my 2 brothers we farmed xp and golds day and night, dungeoneering was a great feature when it was added, we also farmed that and helped my brother reached the max level for a non member, i believe it was 120, correct me if im wrong tho.
Bananaland
that time i beat eosd on lunatic
only took like...
24 tries
show more