A Poorly Drawn osu! Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pixeeel

-Poorly Drawn Osu! Skin-

-Everything in this skin is poorly drawn by me using paint.net-
[10/16/18>>NEW UPDATE v1.2]
(NEW REVERSE ICONS, ACCURACY ALIGNMENTS, AND HIT BURSTS + FIXED THE COLORS, NEW MOD ICON LOOKS)

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/4s99ay0gb2g9m32/PoorlyDrawn+osu%21+Skin+v1.2.osk

Gameplay and Screenshots

Gameplay Video:

-Hope some of you guys like this skin... Even though... You guys wouldn't use it for plays xd-
-Skin is only for Standard... Would probably add other modes soon as I learn how to skin them..-
Zanouji
You made me laugh like an idiot with the game over screen. "Lol noob, git gud"
h3oCharles
pure blue oof my eyes
Hickacou

I hope you'll make a version for other modes :d
dtnc21
Well, it works, I guess.

Though I found a few problems regarding it. Not that it matters much with this skin, but it's better to be safe with it.
Major
  1. Never use latest as your version in the skin.ini! You never know when a new version would change something that causes your skin to look really off, if it doesn't break it. Use 2.5 instead.
  2. You forgot the 0 in your default numbers.
  3. It's not a good idea to tint your approach circle to a completely saturated color, like cyan[00FFFF] for example. If a combo color is mainly red, your approach circle will turn black. Not a good thing if the song background is dark in the first place.
Minor
  1. Readability isn't exactly there on the song select screen. You got blue text on a blue background.
  2. You forgot the Target Practice icon. That modifier is in Cutting Edge builds.
  3. The Combo text on the ranking screen overlaps the numbers.
Topic Starter
Pixeeel

dtnc21 wrote:

Well, it works, I guess.

Though I found a few problems regarding it. Not that it matters much with this skin, but it's better to be safe with it.
Major
  1. Never use latest as your version in the skin.ini! You never know when a new version would change something that causes your skin to look really off, if it doesn't break it. Use 2.5 instead.
  2. You forgot the 0 in your default numbers.
  3. It's not a good idea to tint your approach circle to a completely saturated color, like cyan[00FFFF] for example. If a combo color is mainly red, your approach circle will turn black. Not a good thing if the song background is dark in the first place.

Minor
  1. Readability isn't exactly there on the song select screen. You got blue text on a blue background.
  2. You forgot the Target Practice icon. That modifier is in Cutting Edge builds.
  3. The Combo text on the ranking screen overlaps the numbers.

Thanks fore telling me what I could fix! This was the first skin I made so hopefully I could make even more!
-Peach-
I can't even explain what I love the most about this skin I'm laughing so hard this is amazing omg
- Windy -
Nice skin
hehexd
Renzu
You know what? This skin gave me some good laughs and I love it.
KemZii
Good job! Nice skin
MassGames
yehea this is what i need
lulku
Cool<3
LMa0 XDDD
show more