forum

Mania 7k nub question ;-;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Byn Kuudere
How does you "vibro" with spacebar (beside playing more), i found it very hard to press spacebar continuously (a.k.a jacks). What i mean is there any hand gesture/grip or maybe desk height.
Currently im using WER Spacebar 789-Numpad, i feel it more comfortable at the moment, i dont know will it hurt in a long term though .-.)
abraker
either practice until you can do it or find a better setup
Bobbias
Practice, and find a key setup that works well for you. Dont be afraid to try moving the keys around a lot to look for what works. I use sdf space op[, entozer used l.shift xc space nm, or something. The distance between spacebar and the other keys can make a difference, but this is unique to each player.

Key position alone wont do much though. It just takes a lot of practice to improve.
Jinjin
You can also choose to alternate your thumbs with the spacebar in order to hit the spacebar jacks faster. Of course, this takes a good amount of practice to execute well.
[LS]PositoniX

Byn Kuudere wrote:

How does you "vibro" with spacebar (beside playing more), i found it very hard to press spacebar continuously (a.k.a jacks). What i mean is there any hand gesture/grip or maybe desk height.
Currently im using WER Spacebar 789-Numpad, i feel it more comfortable at the moment, i dont know will it hurt in a long term though .-.)

i gotta agree, vibro is hard af with a spacebar if you use a membrane keyboard. i recommend you either use a different key in the place of the space bar and move your keybindings up (i.e. qwefiop (f in the place of the space bar) instead of shift zx [space] ,./ or get a cheap mechanical keyboard, because any mechanical keyboard makes hitting the space bar easier. finally, if you cant hit jacks with your spacebar, try practicing 3k and 5k.
if none of those options are available to you, play more and get the space bar in your muscle memory.
show more