community forum

Mithia's Gfx [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
164
show more
ZenZen
- Name : Zenya
- Font : You can pick
- Theme : Terror (Azur Lane)
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1920x1080
- Cam : yes
- Current song : no
- Last follower : no
- Last donation : no
- Extra : chatbox
- Overlay background : I'll let you choose
Topic Starter
Mithia




ZenZen wrote:

- Name : Zenya
- Font : You can pick
- Theme : Terror (Azur Lane)
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1920x1080
- Cam : yes
- Current song : no
- Last follower : no
- Last donation : no
- Extra : chatbox
- Overlay background : I'll let you choose




Xileon- wrote:

Hello!

❥Type: Avatar
❥Number of images (in case of collab): 1
❥Text: Yes
❥Image link: Here~
❥Avatar type: Circle
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: An elegant looking font please!
❥Extra: A thin black circular border please!

Thanks in advance :D


If you want some change, you can tell me both here and in private. Remember that you can help me using as a signature or by placing the image of support; or by donating to paypal, have a nice day!
Xileon-

Mithia wrote:





Xileon- wrote:

Hello!

❥Type: Avatar
❥Number of images (in case of collab): 1
❥Text: Yes
❥Image link: Here~
❥Avatar type: Circle
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: An elegant looking font please!
❥Extra: A thin black circular border please!

Thanks in advance :D

If you want some change, you can tell me both here and in private. Remember that you can help me using as a signature or by placing the image of support; or by donating to paypal, have a nice day!
Thanks so much! I really really love it! :)
Performing
❥Type: Collab
❥Number of images (in case of collab): 2
❥Size: 128x128 for avatars and 623x192 for banner.
❥Text: Ming(left) and Inu(right)
❥Image link: Link
❥Avatar type: Square
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: No
❥Extra: cute effects pls :u

ZenZen

Mithia wrote:





ZenZen wrote:

- Name : Zenya
- Font : You can pick
- Theme : Terror (Azur Lane)
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1920x1080
- Cam : yes
- Current song : no
- Last follower : no
- Last donation : no
- Extra : chatbox
- Overlay background : I'll let you choose
Hey, I love the overlay. Thank you <3! Would you be able to make cam/game captures boxes transparent?
Topic Starter
Mithia

ZenZen wrote:

Mithia wrote:





ZenZen wrote:

- Name : Zenya
- Font : You can pick
- Theme : Terror (Azur Lane)
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1920x1080
- Cam : yes
- Current song : no
- Last follower : no
- Last donation : no
- Extra : chatbox
- Overlay background : I'll let you choose
Hey, I love the overlay. Thank you <3! Would you be able to make cam/game captures boxes transparent?
I have the PNG, but it seems that when I upload the image, imgur removes the transparency, if you have a discord account, pass it to me and I send the image to you through that medium
ZenZen

Mithia wrote:

ZenZen wrote:

Mithia wrote:





ZenZen wrote:

- Name : Zenya
- Font : You can pick
- Theme : Terror (Azur Lane)
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1920x1080
- Cam : yes
- Current song : no
- Last follower : no
- Last donation : no
- Extra : chatbox
- Overlay background : I'll let you choose
Hey, I love the overlay. Thank you <3! Would you be able to make cam/game captures boxes transparent?
I have the PNG, but it seems that when I upload the image, imgur removes the transparency, if you have a discord account, pass it to me and I send the image to you through that medium
Zenya#0215
Topic Starter
Mithia

Performing wrote:

❥Type: Collab
❥Number of images (in case of collab): 2
❥Size: 128x128 for avatars and 623x192 for banner.
❥Text: Ming(left) and Inu(right)
❥Image link: Link
❥Avatar type: Square
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: No
❥Extra: cute effects pls :u

https://imgur.com/a/qoh09k0

I made 2 different banners, that's why I send it through this link
TheLordKiwi
Canceled
xNousagi
❥Type: Banner
❥Text: xNousagi
❥Banner size: New
❥Image link: https://puu.sh/C4DRN/79fcfc85d1.png
❥Font specific?: No
❥Borders: Yes
❥Extra: Animation

thank you in advance ♥
Tsred
Type : Overlay
- Name : Tsred
- Font : Up to you
- Theme : Akagi (Azur Lane)
- Screen resolution : 1600x900
- Osu! or game resolution : 1600x900
- Cam : Yes (But if possible can you make one with the camera and one without?)
- Current song : No
- Last follower : No
- Last donation : No
- Extra : Chatbox
- Overlay background : Completely up to you

Thank you in advance!
Topic Starter
Mithia

xNousagi wrote:

❥Type: Banner
❥Text: xNousagi
❥Banner size: New
❥Image link: https://puu.sh/C4DRN/79fcfc85d1.png
❥Font specific?: No
❥Borders: Yes
❥Extra: Animation

thank you in advance ♥
https://imgur.com/a/xdYEq46 get u
xNousagi

Mithia wrote:

xNousagi wrote:

❥Type: Banner
❥Text: xNousagi
❥Banner size: New
❥Image link: https://puu.sh/C4DRN/79fcfc85d1.png
❥Font specific?: No
❥Borders: Yes
❥Extra: Animation

thank you in advance ♥
https://imgur.com/a/xdYEq46 get u
I love it ♥
Thank you so much ♥
TheGustavGaming
Hello can u make overlay for me?
- Type: Overlay
- Name : Fleurissimo
- Font : https://www.dafont.com/bombing.font, make it blue color, if it can't you choose
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1280x1024
- Cam : no
- Current song : yes
- Last follower : yes
- Last donation : no
- Overlay background : https://i.imgur.com/nZBJAsK.jpg if it can't you can choose for me

Thanks in advance!
SkylarW
❥Type: Signature

❥Text: No

❥Size: 650x150

❥Image link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4b8lL2

❥Font specific?: No

❥Borders: Yes,internal 2

❥Extra: Animation and shape rounded
Elza
Cancelled
[Suki]
❥Type: Avatar
❥Number of images (in case of collab): 1
❥Text: [Suki]
❥Image link:https://i.schoolido.lu/web/static/cards/ur_pairs/1628RubyCleanURIdolized.png
❥Avatar type: round
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: No
❥Extra: do your best!
Luisina

Elza wrote:

❥Type: Collab

❥Number of images : 4 Avatars & 1 Banner

❥Text: Subzerokid, Sicarius, Elza, Airi-tan

❥Image link: https://puu.sh/CbrDP/5fe1066a05.jpg

❥Avatar type: Rounded Square

❥Banner type: Rounded Rectangle

❥Specific font?: No

❥Banner/Avatar size: Whatever fits best!

❥Extra: Nothing
Whyyyyy you do this
Yumiiko-
Wanna same as your 5th banner example but change to "Kainazy"
Topic Starter
Mithia



Luisina wrote:

Elza wrote:

❥Type: Collab

❥Number of images : 4 Avatars & 1 Banner

❥Text: Subzerokid, Sicarius, Elza, Airi-tan

❥Image link: https://puu.sh/CbrDP/5fe1066a05.jpg

❥Avatar type: Rounded Square

❥Banner type: Rounded Rectangle

❥Specific font?: No

❥Banner/Avatar size: Whatever fits best!

❥Extra: Nothing
Whyyyyy you do this
https://imgur.com/a/R9KscHv





[Suki] wrote:

❥Type: Avatar
❥Number of images (in case of collab): 1
❥Text: [Suki]
❥Image link:https://i.schoolido.lu/web/static/cards/ur_pairs/1628RubyCleanURIdolized.png
❥Avatar type: round
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: No
❥Extra: do your best!
https://imgur.com/a/loPWvN6








SkylarW wrote:

❥Type: Signature

❥Text: No

❥Size: 650x150

❥Image link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4b8lL2

❥Font specific?: No

❥Borders: Yes,internal 2

❥Extra: Animation and shape rounded
https://imgur.com/a/T2NireE





TheGustavGaming wrote:

Hello can u make overlay for me?
- Type: Overlay
- Name : Fleurissimo
- Font : https://www.dafont.com/bombing.font, make it blue color, if it can't you choose
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1280x1024
- Cam : no
- Current song : yes
- Last follower : yes
- Last donation : no
- Overlay background : https://i.imgur.com/nZBJAsK.jpg if it can't you can choose for me

Thanks in advance!
I need your discord account to pass it around, because imgur becomes Jpg for some strange reason.





Yumiiko- wrote:

Wanna same as your 5th banner example but change to "Kainazy"
Any specific characters?


As always, excuse my tardiness, if you do not like or are not satisfied with the design of an image, please forgive me and tell me that I fail and that you want me to add, thank you for placing your orders, I hope you like it.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply