DeltaMAX's Mania Key Smasher | 1v1 | ∞ RANK | 4K

posted
Total Posts
show more
-extradoge-
osu! Username:-extradoge-
Rank (as of registration): 1382
Discord: -extradoge-#4187
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
Juan De La 25
osu! Username: Juan De La 25
Rank (as of registration): 341
Discord: Juan De La 25#4527
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
AnMaO
osu! Username: AnMaO
Rank (as of registration): #106
Discord: AnMaO#9112

Mateguy
osu! Username: Mateguy

Rank (as of registration): 8262

Discord: Mateguy#5611

PingLaw
osu! Username: PingLaw

Rank (as of registration): #3332

Discord: Ping_law #7633

Shakti
osu! Username: _Phoenix_

Rank (as of registration): 1119

Discord: _Phoenix_#1683

XxTheJKxX
osu! Username: XxTheJkxX

Discord: Someone is Someone #8709

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
Craty
osu! Username: Craty

Rank (as of registration): #1335

Discord: Craty#4056

AbruptTV
Username: AbruptTV
Rank(as of registration): 16,340
Discord: Abrupt#4480

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
Fyl
osu! Username: Fyl

Rank (as of registration):#1,537
Discord: cakraaw#5286

Sn7_1163
osu! Username: SamsonNote7
Rank (as of registration): 3,985
Discord: SamsonNote7#8970
Tatara
osu! Username: Tatara

Rank (as of registration): #7250

Discord: Tatara#2364

Orange127
osu! Username: Orange127
Rank (as of registration): 1965
Discord: Orange127#5958
Trainer-
osu! Username: Trainer-

Rank (as of registration): #837

Discord: TrainerRed#9425

[-Takeshi]
osu! Username: [-Takeshi]

Rank (as of registration): 1822

Discord: Towelie #1892

shiroiwaa
osu! Username: shiroiwaa
Rank (as of registration): 3927

Discord: *namirin#5351

extramen
osu! Username: extramen
Rank (as of registration): 428
Discord: extramen#3430

Spartan-
oh dear, almost missed it

osu! Username: Spartan-
Rank (as of registration): 305
Discord: Spartan, Spooky Rotom #8574

RollingQuarries
osu! Username: RollingQuarries

Rank (as of registration): #4573

Discord: Rolling_Quarries #1043

Topic Starter
Kasumii-sama
Registrations are now closed.

We've hit 84 players, thank you for the interest in this tournament, hope you guys will have fun!