forum

DeltaMAX's Mania Key Smasher | 1v1 | ∞ RANK | 4K

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Hello there, and welcome to DeltaMax Tournaments' third official tournament! We are a group of people who are planning on making very regular tournaments, for every mode! For our tournaments, please make sure that you've joined the Discord server, and that your Discord name is the same as your osu! name.

Team size: 1v1
Mode: osu!mania
Elimination style: Qualifier stage, then, Group Stage then goes to Double Elimination.
Ranks: No rank limit!
Players: 65/64

Dates: September 30th-October 21st: Registration phase
October 21st: Mappool release
November 3rd: Qualifiers
November 10th: Group Stage
November 17th: Group Stage Week 2
November 24th: RO16 + Loser's Bracket Round 1
December 1st: Quarter-finals + Loser's Bracket Round 2 and 3
December 8th: Semi-finals + Loser's Bracket Round 4
December 15th: Winner's Bracket Finals + Loser's Bracket Round 5 + Finals
December 22nd: Grand Finals

REGISTRATION (forum post reply):

osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration):
Discord:
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.

Please do join the Discord server after submitting your registration, which is here

1st place: Profile badge + TBD

2nd place: TBD

3rd place: TBD

Hosts: Kasumii-sama

Designer: Celektus

Mappool Selectors: AdriRaveille_untitldqqqant

Referees: Akali393394BriesmasCactiefajar13kFoxerusITotallyGetThatJinkelaKasumii-samalukili846RaoulSpectreSanSpartan Plume

Streamers: Adri Bedwyr AortaITotallyGetThatNightNarumi

Commentators: AdriEdgar_Figaro

Wiki Editor: fajar13k

As you can see, we're still actively searching for staff, especially streamers and commentators! If you want to join us, just PM me (Kasumii-sama#3194) and tell me which role you want to take in our staff!
Skochan
osu! Username: Skochan

Rank (as of registration): #324

Discord: Skorer#3465

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.

When 7k ? :3
NightNarumi
osu! Username: NightNarumi

Rank (as of registration): 1278

Discord: NightNarumi#3432

2fast
osu! Username: 2fast4you98

Rank (as of registration): 1306

Discord: 2fast4you98#1548

Myrdana
Cunu
Bad timing Dude
qwp
a
ERA Fisu
osu! Username:TheTrueXfish

Rank (as of registration): 7058

Discord: Fish#9759

Kibitz
DemonWaves
osu! Username: DemonWaves

Rank (as of registration): 425

Discord: DemonWaves#3465

yahweh
osu! username: _untitld

rank (as of registration): 3928

discord: _untitld#0894

Obli
osu! username: Obligerator

Rank (as of registration): 739

Discord: Obligerator#3141

Chernobog
osu! Username: Chernobog

Rank (as of registration): #3363

Discord: Chern#5165

Satsukel
osu! Username: Satsukel

Rank (as of registration): 3 095

Discord: Satsukel#6678

ZayyKen
osu! Username: ZayyKen

Rank (as of registration): #2908

Discord: ZayyKen#5432

sakiee_DELETED
osu! Username: sakiee

Rank (as of registration): 29073

Discord: saki#1116

merii-
osu! username: Hya

rank (as of registration): 13239

discord: hya#6863

Flyville
osu! Username: Flyville

Rank (as of registration): 7.791

Discord: Fly#0567

zgaj
osu! Username: zgaj
Rank (as of registration): 2235
Discord: zgaj #7175
HowToPlayLN
osu! Username: HowToPlayLN

Rank (as of registration): #1185

Discord: MotherFlicker#1033

Nozomi Sakurai
osu! Username:-[DaNieL_TH]-

Rank (as of registration): #670

Discord: -[DaNieL_TH]- #6308

PianoLuigi
osu! Username: PianoLuigi

Rank (as of registration): 1330

Discord: PianoLuigi#0162

Camopoltergeist
osu! Username: Camopoltergeist

Rank (as of registration): 1149

Discord: Camopoltergeist#9844

CallieFangirl
osu! Username: DifficultIV

Rank (as of registration): 5234

Discord: DifficultIV#6290

HowToBeIntel
osu! Username: SharpKunG1412

Rank (as of registration): 527

Discord: SharpKunG1412#3884

Malgedion
osu! Username: Malgedion

Rank (as of registration): 11592

Discord: Malgedion#3501

nyx-
osu! Username: nyx-

Rank (as of registration): #1,217

Discord: isohel#0724

MyZterioN-
osu! Username: MyZterioN-

Rank (as of registration): #347

Discord: MyZterioN-#2782

bojii
osu! Username: joseee-
Rank (as of registration) : #101

Discord: hoesay#2162

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the discord server, respect the staff, and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
show more