show more
Bananaland
to the moon
finding paradise
katawa shoujo
detention
deemo
Jmspeedy13
Most recently? It's the Farewell Episode from Life is Strange Before the Storm.
45Traeath
As a player:

Hickacou wrote:

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time :'c
As a spectator:
"Blank Dream".
-Shikki
The Legend Of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel series...
bcs..it ended :(
Doodle99
I'm gonna look like a crybaby but who cares lol. The one I cried the most was with Life is Strange. It came to me in my lonely years, I used to be alone in my house without friends all day, so "playing" it really was something for me and even if I was thinking that it was going to end that way (it was pretty obvious), they did an explendid work and made a really sad atmosphere with all elements (including Spanish Sahara song) needed for an ending like this.

Then, we have Nier:Automata. Again, the I don't have friends (and I'm a depressed person) really has meaning in this game. Not only the final; also Pascal scene. It really makes you wonder if your life is worth, if what you're doing is going to be "useful" in the future... And I was thinking like that. Still, thanks Yoko Taro, since this game introduced me into the DrakeNier saga and now its my favourite serie of videogames (also I tear up everytime I hear the Drakengard 3 final song, damn).

Finally, BioShock didn't made me cry, but the ending made me sad. That game is a masterpiece for me, and finishing it made me realize how good was it. Then 2 and Infinite came, which I'm grateful for, but as I said, DrakeNier owns me now.
CatzerTM
Sounds of Her Love. it's a very heart warming visual novel
Penguin

Hickacou wrote:

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time :'c
Valiant Hearts: The Great War was also really sad
leftforkilling
ds1 and ds3
Kinja145

xxrxly wrote:

a *certain* death in final fantasy XV (not spoiling it for the ppl that havent gotten to that part yet)

Maaan, I feel you
Aiseca
Neptunia VII. Particularly the third part of the game.
FaizKTG
The first season of Telltale's the walking dead made me cry a little bit
The Blakery
From what I can remember, Journey and Beyond: Two Souls hit me in the feels.
[-Kazu-]
I cry about minecraft sometimes.
TheLegendaryHD
Undertale, The Last of Us, Inside and Detroit: Become Human. Pretty much all the games that has good and emotional story on it
Miim
Osu makes me cry constantly
Cote
Minecraft
NanaChanAkane
Baten Kaitos...
Shadow Heart...
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 13
Suikoden V
payney
undertale, deltarune, doki doki literature club

think that's it
MisakiSakaki
KH 358/2 days and FFCC echoes of time
SepelaThons
OneShot, Ori and the Blind Forest, DDLC (mixed emotions actually). Indie games always make me emotional...in a good, happy and achieving way... (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)
Novoids
osu!
Psychicbagel
i cry everytime playing osu cuz i can't blink
ragequit52
Valiant Hearts : The Great War
the ending almost made me tear up lol
singulier
pinball 3d
Ryoid
half minute hero

reason: failing a lot at the 300 second mode, and the ending was epic
NeXt4r_
Undertale and terraria

Undertale has such a cool story line and is my second RPG game, it really is a emotional game once everyone is dead and you're here as the last soul that kill anyone in your way.

Lastly terraria, it was a fun adventurous game that I had ever since minecraft (which I never planned to finish because I'm too lazy), terraria has a lot of thing that Minecraft is missing on, but they are equally a great game.
Naven6002
[IGNORE THIS I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB]
Uta
chrono clock
Arachnid
Detroit: Become Human.
BeardedBurger
UNO
itsmelemonade
minecraft, when you play while listening to the soundtrack, it feels so...lonely.
also the sims 3, one time I cheated and killed my dog and cat because I was tired of taking care of them, so grim reaper came over and hold them in his arms, kissed them and all, and I deadass just started crying hard because of the animation lmfao
SunriseAbsence

Psychicbagel wrote:

This!

All the time I play osu I start crying seeing how bad I am. And when I see other people performing much better tham me and actually enjoying the game I lose consciousness.
Aesthete

SunriseAbsence wrote:

Psychicbagel wrote:

This!

All the time I play osu I start crying seeing how bad I am. And when I see other people performing much better tham me and actually enjoying the game I lose consciousness.

I know this feeling...
Strale002
Can't remember the name but It was a visual novel. Basically the main character is a transfer student in Japan where he meets 2 friends. Together they tell about the locations of Japan, history, etc.
Greydus
I usually don't cry with videogames, these ones just made me feel sad.

1. Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
  2. Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
  3. Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair
  4. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Bunny Cookie

Psychicbagel wrote:

Me Never Played In 3 Years Ago 1 Year Ago Played Until Quit Because Of Waste Of Money In This Pandemic
Dilly_P
Just Dance 4, wii remotes can hurt 😔
Ryoko
dark souls, need i say more?
theramdans

Sebita wrote:

Fatal Frame 2, idk why but I cried a bit xD
As a fatal frame fan, I feel poked. Yeah the Butterfly ending is sad :(

On topic, my answer is Suikoden 2
Persona 3 and 4
Richy
Life