posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
My dog's description:
Age(in human age): 8 years
Type: Daschund
Body: skinny nowadays but he was fit a few months ago

So I could tell that my dog is dying because of these things: lose of apetite, gets hurt when touching near his belly area and sometimes squeals for no reason, eyes have catarata and he can barely see, slowly walks, sometimes stumbles when he walks or sits, not energized as before, vomits frequently, stands like a statue and looks down the floor sometimes.

Clarify me if im wrong about this, because im still not prepared for my dog to die.

(Can people not shitcomment my thread just this once? I need an honest opinion about this)
ColdTooth
ok

a more serious response: i'd probably go check that up, like, seriously, you really should. schedule something asap because the way you described it, it sounds dire. someone more professional is willing to respond and tell me something i dont know
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ColdTooth wrote:

ok

a more serious response: i'd probably go check that up, like, seriously, you really should. schedule something asap because the way you described it, it sounds dire. someone more professional is willing to respond and tell me something i dont know

I would but I can't, I can't carry my dog anymore because he squeals when I carry him and making him walk sounds like a bad idea because he can barely even see and he's having a hard time walking.
abraker
[quote="szkiller"][quote="ColdTooth"]ok

a more serious response: i'd probably go check that up, like, seriously, you really should. schedule something asap because the way you described it, it sounds dire. someone more professional is willing to respond and tell me something i dont know[/quote]

I would but I can't, I can't carry my dog anymore because he squeals when I carry him and making him walk sounds like a bad idea because he can barely even see and he's having a hard time walking.[/quote]cage -> vet

If he dies, I'm suing you for animal abuse
Sicoh
Meah
I have a 9 year old dog and he's a little bit not okay right now, saddens me a lot for I've always cared about them
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

SiCoOG wrote:

Poore pupper I also have a daschund and he is 8 years old aswell. Since you cant carry ur dog to the vet maybe try calling them and ask if they can come to ur house instead, one thing he could have are parasites so buying some medecine for him will fix all his problems. And describe the place where you cant touch him. Try to check him if he doesnt have a bulge on any part of his body cause maybe he could sadly have a tumor, I'm not a vet but hope this help somehow.
Much love to ur pupper, hope he gets well soon<3
Also you can tell I love daschunds from my profile picture.

Thanks for worrying, I didn't notice any bulges but that doesn't matter now..

I noticed 2 hours ago that his eyes were twitching rapidly horizontaly for about 10 minutes and he tried to walk but he ended up in circles. And I'm pretty sure his vision is 0 because he only bumps into everything and he sometimes enters into this sleepy mode where he does a bowing position with his nose touching the floor and just collapses.
Flanster
What is this a veterinary forum? Don't waste your time on the internet for this and go get your dog checked ASAP wtf.
Zain Sugieres
My Tosa Inu had similar symptoms (loss of sight and activity) and it turned out to be cancer
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Zain Sugieres wrote:

My Tosa Inu had similar symptoms (loss of sight and activity) and it turned out to be cancer

Did your dog die?
Zain Sugieres
Yes
DSMNDH
Hello, I wish you and your dog well, you best bet is to honestly take him to the vet or have a vet come to your house, if the vet is unable to come to you then you should get a big and comfortable cage that you can transport him/her in to go to the vet, Even if his maybe painful for him because it could end up saving his life. If u really love your pup then care for him/her like it's your baby and I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't sit around if your baby had these symptoms. Best of Luck to you and your pup :)
Quibbly
Spend time with him. One of my dogs died a few weeks ago actually.
Offdensen
put him in a smol cage and take him to the vet ASAP. that sounds p bad dude
show more