posted
Total Posts
show more
oralekin
new tourney whoa
112servis
bu turnuva olmas
Lefafel
You can't not have a mappool. No mappool would mean there are 0 maps that get played.

Is the map pool actually just the entire ranked/approved section, or some specific subset of it? I read the info doc but it didn't clearly state it either.
112servis

Lefafel wrote:

You can't not have a mappool. No mappool would mean there are 0 maps that get played.

Is the map pool actually just the entire ranked/approved section, or some specific subset of it? I read the info doc but it didn't clearly state it either.
If you call it as map pool, the pool will consist of ALL of the ranked/approved section.
Lefafel

112servis wrote:

Lefafel wrote:

If you call it as map pool, the pool will consist of ALL of the ranked/approved section.
alright, then will the pool get locked at a date prior to a match or could a map that gets ranked, for example, during the match be drawn too?
Wuffles
LFT
Name: Wuffles
Effective Rank: 30k
Strengths: none
Weaknesses: not cute, cant farm, bad at tourneys
Notes: want cute players thx

will edit when found a team

edit: found a team
112servis

Lefafel wrote:

alright, then will the pool get locked at a date prior to a match or could a map that gets ranked, for example, during the match be drawn too?
it won't get locked, so new maps can be picked(randomly) as well, and btw we will limit the maps by their star rate and length, so previous ALL maps statement wasn't completely true.
Misery
How dare anyone skips Tr's seaweed article
Homete
It says you need at least 2 players and up to 4, but on the registration form it says minimum 4?
Topic Starter
Kasumii-sama

Homete wrote:

It says you need at least 2 players and up to 4, but on the registration form it says minimum 4?
Updated registration form to match forum o/
Plz Enjoy RSI
bu turnuva olmas
Edgar_Figaro
Just out of curiosity (I’m not in rank range to join) but would referees of said tournament be required to have every single ranked map downloaded?
Topic Starter
Kasumii-sama

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Just out of curiosity (I’m not in rank range to join) but would referees of said tournament be required to have every single ranked map downloaded?
Man, this question sure comes up a lot haha
Nope they don't, we have an IRC bot for that :D