supercell feat. Gazelle - Melt 3M MIX

posted
Total Posts
25
Topic Starter
Melt
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2012年5月25日 at 17:45:54

Artist: supercell feat. Gazelle
Title: Melt 3M MIX
Source: Nico Nico Douga
Tags: Vocaloid Hatsune Miku
BPM: 85
Filesize: 6690kb
Play Time: 04:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.03 stars, 284 notes)
  2. Hard (4.52 stars, 551 notes)
  3. Love (4.91 stars, 599 notes)
  4. OrangeNeko'Normal (4.14 stars, 389 notes)


Download: supercell feat. Gazelle - Melt 3M MIX
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 1st map


Easy - Done
OrangeNeko' Normal by OrangeNeko - Done
Hard - Done
Love - Done

:D
-s u i r e n-
hi Melt :) Random mod for this 0.0/



Easy
Open up the .osu file with notepad and fix the SliderMultiplier, it's a little strange http://puu.sh/q2C8
00:21:499(2.3.4)-這個 怎麼様? http://puu.sh/q2DQ
00:28:558(6)-Add NC~
00:42:676(7)-^
00:47:970(1)-^
00:55:382(6)-Spacing
00:56:088(7)-^
01:03:499(2)-Don't overlap
01:08:794(8)-^
01:10:911(1)-^
01:20:088(3)-這個 怎麼様? http://puu.sh/q2RL
01:21:852(4)-Add NC~
01:29:264(2)-Spacing
01:47:617(7)-Add NC~
02:15:499(5)-Don't overlap
02:31:382(5)-Add NC~
02:36:676(5)-Don't overlap
02:41:970(5)-^
02:43:382(7)-^
kiai time here?
Tags Adding http://puu.sh/q2Vj

(~*´д`*)~


Hard
Open up the .osu file with notepad and fix the SliderMultiplier, it's a little strange http://puu.sh/q2VE
kiai time here?




Love
Open up the .osu file with notepad and fix the SliderMultiplier, it's a little strange http://puu.sh/q2Xo


good luck~
Topic Starter
Melt

suirenn05 wrote:

hi Melt :) Random mod for this 0.0/



Easy
Open up the .osu file with notepad and fix the SliderMultiplier, it's a little strange http://puu.sh/q2C8
00:21:499(2.3.4)-這個 怎麼様? http://puu.sh/q2DQ
00:28:558(6)-Add NC~
00:42:676(7)-^
00:47:970(1)-^
00:55:382(6)-Spacing
00:56:088(7)-^
01:03:499(2)-Don't overlap
01:08:794(8)-^
01:10:911(1)-^
01:20:088(3)-這個 怎麼様? http://puu.sh/q2RL
01:21:852(4)-Add NC~
01:29:264(2)-Spacing
01:47:617(7)-Add NC~
02:15:499(5)-Don't overlap
02:31:382(5)-Add NC~
02:36:676(5)-Don't overlap
02:41:970(5)-^
02:43:382(7)-^
kiai time here?
Tags Adding http://puu.sh/q2Vj

(~*´д`*)~


Hard
Open up the .osu file with notepad and fix the SliderMultiplier, it's a little strange http://puu.sh/q2VE
kiai time here?




Love
Open up the .osu file with notepad and fix the SliderMultiplier, it's a little strange http://puu.sh/q2Xo


good luck~
just new mapper's map
all fixed
thx for your modding :)
-s u i r e n-
Recheck~ :)

Delete .osb file


good luck~
Kanari
Helloww~

[General]
- Add Vocaloid and Hatsune Miku to your tags.
- Your silder velocity is a bit to high for Easy & Hard >.<
For easy, try 1.00 and for hard, try 2.60
- Kiai time... o.o You should use it in the chorus of the song and should be the sae for each diff.
- Your stack leniency is at 2 I believe it is at least recommended to use 3 or higher :I
- Uncheck countdown
- .osb file not used so remove it.

[Kiai Time]
The first kiai time can start at 01:02:441 and end at 01:30:676
The next kiai can be from 02:18:676 to 02:46:205
03:32:088 all the way to 04:00:323 would be the next and last one~

[Easy]
Ive taken a look at it and it seem a bit too hard for an easy diff >.<
Trying not to use more then 1 reverse arrow in each silder and circles after circles.
But if it was for something like 04:14:441 (1) I would say its fine~
You also have an unsnapped timing point at 01:47:598


I'll star this for now~
You can call me back to check on this^^
Hello
只能MOD下Love难度了。><

Love
00:22:558 (1) - 节奏改成这样怎么样
00:26:970 - 加个note听起来更舒服些
01:20:088 - 把6删掉,换成一个从01:19:911开始的两个4分拍长度的拉条听起来更舒服点
01:21:499 (4) - 提前一个四分拍试试看
01:21:852 (5) - 如果上条建议采纳的话,那这里应该NC了吧
03:58:205 (1,2,3,4) - 比上一组的ds稍大一点应该能更好看 音效上也可以来个渐强
04:14:441 (1) - 往前拉1/4拍 在原来拉条结尾的蓝线上放个note加重音怎么样

嘛,我也就能帮忙看看节奏吧,其他方面我也不会呀><
Topic Starter
Melt

xXCrystalMoonAnimeXx wrote:

Helloww~

[General]
- Add Vocaloid and Hatsune Miku to your tags. fixed
- Your silder velocity is a bit to high for Easy & Hard >.<
For easy, try 1.00 and for hard, try 2.60 use 1.2 for easy,but hard i think its ok
- Kiai time... o.o You should use it in the chorus of the song and should be the sae for each diff. fixed
- Your stack leniency is at 2 I believe it is at least recommended to use 3 or higher :I fixed
- Uncheck countdown
- .osb file not used so remove it. deleted

[Kiai Time]
The first kiai time can start at 01:02:441 and end at 01:30:676
The next kiai can be from 02:18:676 to 02:46:205
03:32:088 all the way to 04:00:323 would be the next and last one~
so helpful :3
[Easy]
Ive taken a look at it and it seem a bit too hard for an easy diff >.<
Trying not to use more then 1 reverse arrow in each silder and circles after circles. i'll try :P
But if it was for something like 04:14:441 (1) I would say its fine~
You also have an unsnapped timing point at 01:47:598 fixed


I'll star this for now~
You can call me back to check on this^^
thank you so much for the mod!
Topic Starter
Melt

Hello wrote:

只能MOD下Love难度了。><

Love
00:22:558 (1) - 节奏改成这样怎么样我还是觉得原来的好/.\
00:26:970 - 加个note听起来更舒服些 fixed
01:20:088 - 把6删掉,换成一个从01:19:911开始的两个4分拍长度的拉条听起来更舒服点 这个不错 fixed
01:21:499 (4) - 提前一个四分拍试试看 改成和上面那条一样了
01:21:852 (5) - 如果上条建议采纳的话,那这里应该NC了吧 :3
03:58:205 (1,2,3,4) - 比上一组的ds稍大一点应该能更好看 音效上也可以来个渐强 快完了我还是觉得简单点好
04:14:441 (1) - 往前拉1/4拍 在原来拉条结尾的蓝线上放个note加重音怎么样 fixed

嘛,我也就能帮忙看看节奏吧,其他方面我也不会呀><
跪谢 OTL
R y U
General mod~
poor english, sorry!
-------------------------------------------------------------
General

● if you want pretty maps, please setting preview point.
☆ Best time is 01:02:264
How to setting preview point :

● [Easy] Approach Rate -1 ?
~
☆ Tip!
Recommend grid size is 4 (Tiny)
how to grid size change : push keybord's 'G' key!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Your map is nice map.
Good luck~ :)
Amainya
好图XDDD
Topic Starter
Melt

R y U wrote:

General mod~
poor english, sorry!
-------------------------------------------------------------
General

● if you want pretty maps, please setting preview point.
☆ Best time is 01:02:264
How to setting preview point :

● [Easy] Approach Rate -1 ?
~
☆ Tip!
Recommend grid size is 4 (Tiny)
how to grid size change : push keybord's 'G' key!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Your map is nice map.
Good luck~ :)
fixed
thx for modding :)
Skystar
大家好 我來騙KD了
[General]
- 說好的BPM×2呢?
- Easy不能直接跳到Hard的 中間要再放個Normal 快去做> >
- 上面也有人提過了 你的[Easy]沒有countdown [Hard]和[Love]卻有 快去關了
- StackLeniency最好還是都改成一樣的

[Easy]
建議做EZ的時候全程開distance snap 不改spacing 不改slider velocity
01:10:911 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 這個實在過了 你看3至4之間有多跳... 這不該出現在easy中
01:20:088 (3) - 改成這樣 http://puu.sh/r2U8
01:21:852 (1) - spacing
01:41:970 - 這裏開始1/2的spacing全部變小 而且堆疊明顯變多 讓新人怎麼讀圖...
01:41:970 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 這幾個我都不知道怎麼吐槽了... 能不疊一起嗎/_\ 後面一些相同的我就不挑了 自己看情況改吧...
02:29:970 (4) - 這個spacing都高到6.62x了..
02:39:852 (1) - ^
03:02:970 (4) - 這個改成從03:02:794開始 03:03:852結束
03:09:499 (8,9,10,11) - 求別堆一起
03:17:970 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
03:44:794 (1) - ballballu 這變速


[Hard]
說實話這diff參數改一下 還有些難的地方改一下就能當成normal了 建議hard請別人來做成GD


[Love]
其實大部份直線型的slider改成弧線型的 視覺效果會好很多
還有... SV×2最好還是少用點 你看rank圖有幾張是SV一直在×2 ×0.5的?
00:11:617 (8) - NC
00:14:441 (3) - ^
00:37:029 ( - 這裏放個slider
00:51:852 (5) - NC
01:03:852 (3,4) - 這種遮擋何必呢/_\ 後面同樣的我就不挑了
01:10:911 (7) - NC
01:11:617 (1) - Remove NC
02:18:676 (6) - 這不加NC有人性?
02:29:970 (4) - ^
03:43:382 (3) - ^


大概就是這些...音效方面要是想詳細弄的話可以私下找我
Topic Starter
Melt

AmamiyaYuko wrote:

大家好 我來騙KD了
[General]
- 說好的BPM×2呢?
- Easy不能直接跳到Hard的 中間要再放個Normal 快去做> >
- 上面也有人提過了 你的[Easy]沒有countdown [Hard]和[Love]卻有 快去關了
- StackLeniency最好還是都改成一樣的

[Easy]
建議做EZ的時候全程開distance snap 不改spacing 不改slider velocity
01:10:911 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 這個實在過了 你看3至4之間有多跳... 這不該出現在easy中
01:20:088 (3) - 改成這樣 http://puu.sh/r2U8
01:21:852 (1) - spacing
01:41:970 - 這裏開始1/2的spacing全部變小 而且堆疊明顯變多 讓新人怎麼讀圖...
01:41:970 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 這幾個我都不知道怎麼吐槽了... 能不疊一起嗎/_\ 後面一些相同的我就不挑了 自己看情況改吧...
02:29:970 (4) - 這個spacing都高到6.62x了..
02:39:852 (1) - ^
03:02:970 (4) - 這個改成從03:02:794開始 03:03:852結束
03:09:499 (8,9,10,11) - 求別堆一起
03:17:970 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
03:44:794 (1) - ballballu 這變速


[Hard]
說實話這diff參數改一下 還有些難的地方改一下就能當成normal了 建議hard請別人來做成GD


[Love]
其實大部份直線型的slider改成弧線型的 視覺效果會好很多
還有... SV×2最好還是少用點 你看rank圖有幾張是SV一直在×2 ×0.5的?
00:11:617 (8) - NC
00:14:441 (3) - ^
00:37:029 ( - 這裏放個slider
00:51:852 (5) - NC
01:03:852 (3,4) - 這種遮擋何必呢/_\ 後面同樣的我就不挑了
01:10:911 (7) - NC
01:11:617 (1) - Remove NC
02:18:676 (6) - 這不加NC有人性?
02:29:970 (4) - ^
03:43:382 (3) - ^


大概就是這些...音效方面要是想詳細弄的話可以私下找我
大部分都改掉了
easy真是难做
跪谢OTL
Siesta-
Hi :)

Random modding time ~ ><

General

  1. fine. :)

Easyl

    1. If you use 0.9x divisor, you keep 0.9x distance. (except jump note)
      I think that ±0.02 isn't matter 0.0
    2. SV = 1.0
    3. Easy level is not good to hide note.
      ex)01:12:676 (4,5,6)
    4. Over distance is difficult to beginner.
      ex)01:06:676 (6,1)
    5. note timeing is so close. It's to hard to beginner
      ex)00:48:323 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4)

Hard

    1. keep a distance.
    2. sv is so fast. reduce sv to 1.2~1.6. after, use to sv multiplier.
    3. 00:03:147 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think that you can make triangle shape.
    4. 00:32:088 (8) - NC
    5. 00:34:205 (1) - remove NC
    6. 00:43:029 (1,2,3) - I think that note is difficult to this level. but, if you see a good, It doesn't matter.
    7. 00:45:146 (5) - move a position next to (4)
    8. 00:51:146 (6,7) - distance check
    9. 00:52:558 (1) - remove NC
    10. 00:53:617 (2) - NC
    11. 00:56:441 (10) - NC
    12. 00:57:146 (1) - remove NC
    13. 01:12:323 (4,5,6,7,8) - I think that you can make pentagon shape better.
    14. 01:44:441 (5) - NC
    15. 01:45:852 (7) - move to x:336,y:176. it looks better.
    16. 01:47:264 (1,2,3) - I think that you can make better shape
    17. 01:47:264 (1) - remove NC
    18. 01:58:911 (10) - NC
    19. 02:00:323 (1) - remove NC
    20. 02:03:676 (1) - ^
    21. 02:04:558 (4) - NC
    22. 02:25:735 (6) - ^
    23. 02:34:558 (7) - ^
    24. 02:41:264 (7) - ^
    25. 03:37:735 (9) - ^
    26. 03:39:146 (1) - remove NC
    27. 03:40:205 (1) - remove NC
    28. 03:40:558 (2) - NC
    29. 03:55:735 (1) - remove NC
    30. 03:57:499 (5) - NC
    31. 03:58:205 (1) - remove NC
    32. 03:59:970 (1) - ^
    33. 04:05:970 (7) - NC


That's all :)

Good Luck ~
Topic Starter
Melt

Siesta- wrote:

Hi :)

Random modding time ~ ><

General

  1. fine. :)

Easyl

    1. If you use 0.9x divisor, you keep 0.9x distance. (except jump note)
      I think that ±0.02 isn't matter 0.0
    2. SV = 1.0
    3. Easy level is not good to hide note.
      ex)01:12:676 (4,5,6)
    4. Over distance is difficult to beginner.
      ex)01:06:676 (6,1)
    5. note timeing is so close. It's to hard to beginner
      ex)00:48:323 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4)

Hard

    1. keep a distance.
    2. sv is so fast. reduce sv to 1.2~1.6. after, use to sv multiplier.
    3. 00:03:147 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think that you can make triangle shape.
    4. 00:32:088 (8) - NC
    5. 00:34:205 (1) - remove NC
    6. 00:43:029 (1,2,3) - I think that note is difficult to this level. but, if you see a good, It doesn't matter.
    7. 00:45:146 (5) - move a position next to (4)
    8. 00:51:146 (6,7) - distance check
    9. 00:52:558 (1) - remove NC
    10. 00:53:617 (2) - NC
    11. 00:56:441 (10) - NC
    12. 00:57:146 (1) - remove NC
    13. 01:12:323 (4,5,6,7,8) - I think that you can make pentagon shape better.
    14. 01:44:441 (5) - NC
    15. 01:45:852 (7) - move to x:336,y:176. it looks better.
    16. 01:47:264 (1,2,3) - I think that you can make better shape
    17. 01:47:264 (1) - remove NC
    18. 01:58:911 (10) - NC
    19. 02:00:323 (1) - remove NC
    20. 02:03:676 (1) - ^
    21. 02:04:558 (4) - NC
    22. 02:25:735 (6) - ^
    23. 02:34:558 (7) - ^
    24. 02:41:264 (7) - ^
    25. 03:37:735 (9) - ^
    26. 03:39:146 (1) - remove NC
    27. 03:40:205 (1) - remove NC
    28. 03:40:558 (2) - NC
    29. 03:55:735 (1) - remove NC
    30. 03:57:499 (5) - NC
    31. 03:58:205 (1) - remove NC
    32. 03:59:970 (1) - ^
    33. 04:05:970 (7) - NC


That's all :)

Good Luck ~
moslty fixed
thx for modding :)
-s u i r e n-
hi Melt :D


加油<3

(~*´д`*)~


star~
Amainya
我来骗kd了XDDD(逃

ATTACH[supercell feat. Gazelle - Melt 3M MIX (Melt) [OrangeNeko'Normal].osu]

Download: supercell feat. Gazelle - Melt 3M MIX (Melt) [OrangeNeko'Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Melt
updated
thanks all ;)
HonDon
Hi.
Just a little help on Easy.


Easy

03:17:882 The dark blue note is too far away from the blue slider for easy.
Amainya
Hi~(被殴 ><

我来骗kd了(够了!

不成熟的我给不了太多建议啦,我把看到的一些觉得奇怪的地方列一下>A</

黄色 - 口胡的
黑色 - 没把握的意见
红色 - 感觉比较不对劲的地方


General

color(1,3)太像了,.删掉其中一个?


Love

00:07:029 (4) –感觉节奏违和,尝试这样?

00:09:323 –这里故意空上的?

00:11:264 (6) –nc(试试

00:11:617 (1) –去掉nc(试试

00:14:441 (1) -00:15:146 (2) – 这两个做成对称跳:D(试试?(后面同

00:14:441 (1) -00:16:911 (9) –
00:17:264 (1) -00:19:735 (9) –
00:20:088 (1) -00:22:558 (9) –这3段一样的节奏是故意排成这样的么?(关联性加强点?

00:24:323 (1,5) –换成全部单点的,这样的感觉?。。

00:31:382 (1,3) –和00:32:088 (1,3) –间距离开点比较好读图的样子(后面同


End
可能是我没打太久的缘故啦,总的来说感觉这次一些非高潮部分做的有点奇葩的呀。。节奏和排列都是。。不过高潮部分做的不错的。。个人觉得可以多一点那种ds慢慢变大的跳。。XDDD

意见不好不要在意呀QAQ

加油>A</
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply