forum

Multiplayer Strategies

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ColdxFyre
Is there a MP strategy you adopt? I feel like sometimes when I play, I feel like I can play a psychological game with my opponents.

E.g. When they lose combo and I keep stomping them with my continued FC, they get intimidated, but drops in FC they feel the hope they can win.

So is it more effective to focus on keeping your FC as much as you can when you're tired? Then drop off after and do terribly, or focus on acc when you're tired? (as in can't keep going and start dropping acc)

I hope you can understand what I mean by this, I just feel like sometimes it's how my opponents read the scoreboard above how we compare our actual osu skill.
- e - v - b-
Uh, as far as I know most people in multiplayer lobbies in osu are just there to get maps/play with other people and probably even have the scoreboard off to not distract them. This would only really ever apply in a tournament setting but even then they probably have scoreboard off.
ADelicateOrange
MP doesn't need a strategy, I think its more for interacting and getting maps.

However, if you're talking about Tournament Strategies. It's always important to make sure that you're in the same "zone" and feeling that you were when practicing those maps (if allowed enough time to practice enough of them).
Topic Starter
ColdxFyre
Idk just thought it might be something interesting to think about because I haven't really seen someone address it before
vinnicci
win:

-build stamina and consistency because there are no retries here, highest combo wins
-turn on relax when host selects 7-8* meme map in a 4* room
-in a team match, team up with a highest ranker in the room
Topic Starter
ColdxFyre
thank you that's very helpful
Deva
Multiplayer isn't that deep son.
KupcaH
FC maps with high accuracy.
UnnamedBeast

vinnicci wrote:

win:

-build stamina and consistency because there are no retries here, highest combo wins
-turn on relax when host selects 7-8* meme map in a 4* room
-in a team match, team up with a highest ranker in the room
or be able to do the 7-8* meme map because relax is for fucking pussies
Akanagi
When you get mad/lose/lobby too packed pick an old map and clear the lobby.
show more