forum

[osu!mania] 9/23/18 Eskmo - Cloudlight (cut) by Ciel

posted
Total Posts

Should Eskmo - Cloudlight (cut) by Ciel be Loved?

Yes
79.41%
No
20.59%
Total votes: 170
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Eskmo - Cloudlight (cut) by Ciel
Captain's Description (by _underjoy):
One of the most popular SV charts of this year and a memorable qualifier for SOFT 3 mapped by none other than Ciel, cloudlight by Eskmo is a map that is still f l o a t i n g a n d f l o a t i n g in minds of many players. It's mostly based on memorisation, however the catch is that some of the snaps (especially in the beginning) are irregular and thus deceptively tough to hit properly. Although OD5 compensates for that a bit, getting a high accuracy on this map is possible only with a lot of practice. The star section consists of f l o a t i n g teleports, which are nicely structured, are the true highlight of the map and the reason it has become so popular. Try this barely 2-starred map and vote for it in the upcoming Loved voting!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/807825
Adri
I really love your description of the map _underjoy ;D

I can't wait for this one to get loved, it's always amazing to get rankings on quality SV maps !
show more