forum

[osu!std] 9/23/18 Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Shinbatsu o Tadori-Kyou-Kotsu ni Itaru by Kite

posted
Total Posts

Should Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Shinbatsu o Tadori-Kyou-Kotsu ni Itaru by Kite be Loved?

Yes
95.55%
No
4.45%
Total votes: 1146
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Shinbatsu o Tadori-Kyou-Kotsu ni Itaru by Kite
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
I'm sure many of you recognize this artist from popular ranked mapsets of Uta and Yomi yori Kikoyu, but have you ever wished for something even faster than those two? If Yomi yori's 220 BPM isn't enough, how about 230? No? Not even 240!? Alright, if you insist! Here we have Kite's insane 8-star map of the song ""Shinbatsu o Tadori-Kyou-Kotsu ni Itaru"", clocking in at an insane 250 BPM, just for you. Long deathstream sections followed by a few suspenseful aim-centered sections followed by even more long deathstream sections. If my words can't convey the intensity of this map, I'm sure the map itself can do it easily -- take a look for yourself! Who knows, maybe you'll join the 150+ people who have already deemed this map as one of their favorites.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/807802
DanielExtreme
Good
Fyuni
I would really like to see pro players suffer from this map and trying to fc it.
Moon Princess
OH MY GOD
Khrono691
i have to go to school
_Illustrious_
Informous, Arnold and Gayzmcgee can FC this
I think
histote
This and fubuki BlessRNG
vege466788
good
Sicoh