forum

Mini Inducer Mafia - Endgame - Your demise. Cake not include

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lilac
4 more hours till deadline.

You know, it's gonna be a no lynch soon.
Rantai
Hmmmm Sync's info is consistent with what I know of, I'm actually going to take that as a town read.

I'm Nadeko Sengoku, Positive Inducer. I have an aura around me that can make anyone who sees me happy.

I targeted Hitter N0 and Sync N1.

If you'll notice, the reason I knew Hitter would definitely be a safe lynch was because I knew he was positive (if being a jester was a role, I'd attribute that to being negative induced) not to mention I said he became happy and claimed a BP before anything else.

- Right now I'm leaning DxS mafia but idk.
Topic Starter
Lilac
I'd like to now officially say...forum mafia has died.

Nonetheless, 10 more hours from now since I missed my own deadline and people are bad.
Rantai
Ok, f it.

Vote: DxS

We have too little activity going on, I'm going to sleep. If I wake up before the deadline then I'll reconsider this vote (assuming someone has reason to believe he isn't mafia), if not, well that's that.
DeathxShinigami
Yay, we're gonna lose our doctor!
Makar
A Doctor and a Bodyguard? It may just be my lack of experience, but that just seems unlikely to me.

We don't have much to go on, DxS has barely contributed here, and is the only person who I believe could be scum at the moment.

Vote: DxS

I'll change my vote if anybody has any other ideas.

And btw, I'm Haruka the roleblocker (N0 - Nyquill; N1 - Rantai)
Topic Starter
Lilac
Sorry, I forgot I'm not near a computer at this time until I can get back from school...

... In 7 hours, this is the last extension on my part and it's all because of my schedule. I'm sorry, guys.
DeathxShinigami
Vote: DeathxShinigami

Boom.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Even if you hammer yourself.

I'll do it when I get back.
Rantai
The hell?

Roleblocker?

.-.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Before Rantai could say any more, he died from what seemed to be like poison...

Lilac wrote:

You are Nadeko Sengoku from Bakemonogatari. You have this sense of aura around you that can bring happiness to anyone who sees you. That isn't surprising because "KAMI-SAMA ARIGATOU~". Brought into a mafia game, you should know better... You are a town aligned "Positive Inducer". What is this positive inducer you ask? This role allows you to change a person who has a negative induced role back into its original positive one. Since this is such an important role and with Ren'ai Circulation (Get the joke? XD) you are given a one-shot bulletproof. You are not affected by inducer based roles.

Summary:
You are town. You win when scum are all gone.
You have the important ability each night to target someone and revert their role to their initial positive induced one. You are not affected by inducer changing roles.
Lynching DxS gave you probably the best idea as to why Rantai died, so you did it. However, by doing so, town has just endgamed and Mafia has won!

Lilac wrote:

You are Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate. A neuroscience researcher as well as being able to speak English well. English isn't hard anyway, screw up your sentences and you can still be considered correct. At 18, you managed to be extremely talented in the field of science. How lucky do you feel in the field of medicine I wonder... You are a town aligned doctor. Each night you can choose one person to protect from one kill. Your role can change but you will not be notified of what your role might change it to or even when. Be warned.

Summary:
You are town. You win when scum are all gone.
You have the ability each night to protect a person from one kill. Your role might change into something different but you won't be notified of any changes.
What DxS didn't know is that if he went negative, he would become the Poisoner which would make a person die the beginning of the next night from poison.

GAME OVER! MAFIA MEMBERS SWIFTWOLF AND MAKAR HAVE WON! Roles and actions coming soon.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Night 0 Actions:-

Rantai - Positive Induce NoHitter - Done, useless.
NoHitter - Jump off a cliff - Sorry, can't let you do that, Star Fox.
Makar - Negative Induce Nyquill - Nyquill turned into Vig.
Nyquill - Bodyguard Rantai - Shot him instead.
DxS - Protect Nyquill - Cool.
Mashley - Cop DxS - He died by...
Swiftwolf - Mafiakill Mashley.
Sync - Scan NoHitter - Positive.

Day 1
NoHitter was lynched, special powers activate!

Night 1 Actions:-
NoHitter - Avenge Rantai - Done.
Nyquill - Bodyguard Rantai - Shot him again, NoHitter killed him.
Swiftwolf - Mafiakill Rantai - Died by NoHitter.
Makar - Negative Induce DxS - DxS is now poisoner.
DxS - Doctor Rantai - Poisoned him instead, bypassed NoHitter.
Sync - Scan Rantai - Null tell.

Day 2
Lynched DxS. Rantai died shortly after. Game over.

Roles can be found scattered around. Here are the two remaining ones.

Lilac wrote:

You are Ness from Earthbound. You are the special, PSI wielding kid from Onett and have made your appearance. It seems you were dragged here randomly but do not fret, it will become apparent as to why you are here later on. For every night, you have the power to check someone for their current inducer status from the beginning of the night as to avoid being spotted by mafia without alerting them. Those who are not affected with inducer statuses will come up null for you. You win when all threats to town are gone.

Summary:
You are town. You will when scum are all gone.
You have the ability each night to check a person of their inducer status as of the beginning of the night. Those who aren't affected will have a zero tell. A PM will be sent if you get a zero tell.

Lilac wrote:

You are Reisen Udogein Inaba from Touhou. You are the survivor of the previous Inducer mafia and it is your job once again to fulfil your role as the "Negative Inducer" and wreak havoc. You are the mafia along with your buddy "Swiftwolf Yellowtail". As this character, each night your role allows you to change a person's role to do something "negative", however what that "negative" thing might be you don't know. You are not affected by Inducer based roles. You also have a mafia faction kill that can be performed between the two of you. You need to decide which one uses it. You win when you control 50% of the votes.

Summary:
You are mafia buddy with "Swiftwolf Yellowtail". This is your QT link.
You have the power each night to induce something negative to another person's power.

You have the power to kill someone each night. Only one of you can do this if you choose to but whoever does it, cannot use their other role for the night.
That's all, the Mafia QT is above...and stuff.
Makar
I swear I thought I was screwed when people were claiming roles (I started thinking DxS noticed my screw up on my claim and hammered himself because of some special role or something to kill me) :<

Oh well, yay and gg
Rantai
Why no claim DxS, I would have swapped votes straight away.

Edit: Well actually I see it now, shouldn't have hammered yourself .-.
Makar
Rantai was popular Night 1
Rantai
Wow I could have died a total of 4 times over that game at night.

I don't know what to say. Thanks Hitter.
Sync
I forgot about this game like three times

I swear IRC mafia is just more fun
NoHitter
Man. I was lazy and decided to go gambit and use my role powers.
Now that I look back at it, I could have made a case on Makar for refusing to unvote me despite the prospect of a obvious Jester gambit.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I got a bit lucky and unlucky with those kills.

First one being Mashley, who was a cop. That was a heavy kill.

The second one is Rantai, who got blocked by like... everyone. On both nights.
Nyquill
DxS why did you hammer yourself, roleblocker is the scummiest claim and no one pointed that out *facepalm*