forum

Yes/no buttons right next to the timestamps on modpost. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
~Editor~

Tired of responding any modposts that you fixed or ignore what they suggested you then you just accepted it and give them kudosu because you don't have time to respond their modposts but using "fixed", "added", and "ignored"? I know how someone like that feel about that. But there must be something easy we can use so we can have our time.

How about allowing those "Yes" or "No" buttons right next to the timestamps. If you fixed the suggestion on your beatmap, press "yes", if you think this one's better and ignored it (because something's unrankable to do), press "no". This can give MAT/BAT some attention to go through this beatmap for a check.

I hope everyone likes this idea and this won't be denied at all.:)
Thank you and good luck.
KirisameTempest
I really liek this idea and would vote but i haz no votes atm but when i get some i will deffinatly vote for this
Sakura
Except i hate replies like "yes" or "no" i like it when mappers reply with WHY they rejected a suggestion or didn't fix an issue.
those
Not at all. If you reply with a "no" or "ignored" or "haha I bet it's cuz you can't play it", I'm never modding your maps again; there's no point in asking for mods if you're going to reject without reason.
Nitojgrem
Interesting idea.
But it is as Sakura and those said. Just to say "no" or "ignore" is wrong and noone like to see this :/ An interesting idea about this is that someone who clicks on the "No"-button has to give a reason :D
theowest

Sakura Hana wrote:

Except i hate replies like "yes" or "no" i like it when mappers reply with WHY they rejected a suggestion or didn't fix an issue.
pretty much.
bomber34
When we do this we should make a
"Won't change, because it is my mapping style and I don't care who you are" answer
/sarcasm off

It takes time to mod maps and so you should have time to answer them.
There are many suggestions or questions in my mod and then i get a lazy answer like "no" or "yes"? (I already hate it when people say that to my mods -.-)
No, sorry i don't support.
theowest
modders deserve a good response.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
I got another good idea!!! If y'all say that modders deserve a good response, why not allow quick replies on the mod posts so we don't have to worry of using the quote with our color codes, that could be quick.
theowest
no
Sakura
Guess i'll go ahead and deny this then.
Stefan
Oh, puush is down.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
So everyone doesn't like the idea because the modders really expect responses from the mappers about their suggestions.

Sometimes I'm being slow writing when I fix/ignored any suggestions, it takes time to do it. That's why this feature can give BAT/MAT's attention to go through.

You just got done going through the the modder's suggestions, feeling too lazy to write, then give them kudosu if this helpful.
theowest

Koro McAlpine wrote:

So everyone doesn't like the idea because the modders really expect response from the mappers about their suggestions.

I was being slow writing when I fix/ignored any suggestions, it takes time to do it. That's why this feature can give BAT/MAT's attention to go through.
think about it for a second.
this will never be implemented.
Raging Bull

Koro McAlpine wrote:

So everyone doesn't like the idea because the modders really expect responses from the mappers about their suggestions.
uhh...yeah....

You write a long detailed mod post and all they say is no. Won't you wonder why they deny it? Hell if someone even writes no on a simple NC I would like to know why. Because it fits the music? DS changed? etc etc. I would hate being given a no reply since it also wont help me become a better modder. And MATs/BATs probably won't check more maps still. I don't think it would have helped with any progress of getting it checked by them.