forum

[Archived] pliss help me bancho

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kerkii
I am asking for help, as I downloaded osu lazer, I got spoiled and wrote how I was going on the multi player, you can not play because you are connected to the bancho, I uninstalled and installed osu! and the installation says that I'm not connected to the Internet and 1 + dicord me I do not want to install osu lazer I do not want to update please help :( thank you in advance
Doge Owner
Your explanation is very confusing, did you mean that instead of opening regular osu! you instead are stuck with osu!lazer?
Topic Starter
Kerkii
no more and that's how it writes because in google translator it's about that I can not fire osu because if osu ​​Lazer blocks my access even if it uninstalls I do not think that osu lazer is bad but I prefer osu! :(
Lyawi
Feel free to explain your issue in Polish.
Topic Starter
Kerkii
a więc tak od zainstalowania osu lazer nie chce mi działać osu po jak instaluje mi sie to wtedy pisze nie połączono z internetem ale pokazuje że mam (odinstalowałem osu jak coś) no i od tego czasu kiedy zainsatlowałem razer naawet discord nie chce mi sie aktualizować także prosze o pomoc
modrei_DELETED
you mean like your discord doesnt show what you're playing or that your discord client doesnt update?

also i dont think we'll come up with a solution other than "uninstall razer then"

maybe if you try to run the (osu) installer as admin it could work, disabling firewall or making an exception could work too

we need more info about what youre trying to do, preferably screenshots
Topic Starter
Kerkii
modrei_DELETED
right click the installer -> run as admin

check your antivirus/firewall

post update.log which should be located in your "logs" folder in your install location
Topic Starter
Kerkii
I do not understand it does not work
Death
Try doing this so we can get more information:

modrei wrote:

post update.log which should be located in your "logs" folder in your install location
show more