forum

% and X size wrong?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vans
https://i.imgur.com/LiieCQD.png

While working on this, I noticed that the % symbol and X symbol for combo and acc were way too big. I'd love to know if there was a way to fix this. :?

Update: Switching to widescreen resolution made the % and X match the numbers, but I'm still curious if there's a fix for standard, as my monitor is only 1280x1024.

Update 2.0: Switching the resolution to 1024x768 fixed the sizes, but I'm still confused as to why that is. I'd love to continue using 1280x1024, as 1024x768 is an eyesore for me.
Renzu
You can resize them in some photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or PhotoScape
Topic Starter
Vans

Spicy wrote:

You can resize them in some photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or PhotoScape

I can't find a file for either of these symbols. I've also tried resizing the numbers numerous times and it doesn't change these.
Zynx
Try resizing score-x.png, score-dot.png, score-comma.png and score-percent.png
dtnc21

Bananalongboy wrote:

…Switching the resolution to 1024x768 fixed the sizes, but I'm still confused as to why that is. I'd love to continue using 1280x1024, as 1024x768 is an eyesore for me.
Uh, is there any chance you left the score-comma@2x.png and score-percent@2x.png default? If it's supposed to look different, then there's your problem.

@2x elements are literally double the size of its normal counterparts, only sharper. They're used when your screen height is above 768px.