Have you broke ur keyboard?

yes
44.44%
no
55.56%
Total votes: 27
Topic Starter
Byto
Hey guys so i was wondering if anybody has broken his keyboard by playing osu?
Syneergy
no
Deva

Syneergy wrote:

no
TruthIsNear
Yes. Twice.

First one is Logitech G810. I didn't buy this keyboard for osu! but in the 3 months I used it to play mania, I broke 3 keycaps, or to better put it, the structure which consists of 4 slim sticks (instead of one sturdy connector in the middle on Cherry MXs) that connects a keycap to the switch. This structure is so fragile, that the only way you are not breaking it is if you only play Fortnite or something.

Note that I only was getting into 4* mania maps at that time. If I used it nowadays, I could do a Break% speedrun easily.

The other keyboard is Corsair K70. It was working just fine for about 6-7 months but then one of the switches stopped registering repeated keypresses.

So yeah, nice "gaming" keyboards right there...

Guess I'm gonna delve into enthusiast tier keyboards and never buy any "gaming" keyboards ever again.
Sicoh
I havent broken a keyboard but like 3 of my buttons are fucked from clicking, z, x, and q
Solarys
my s key has started ghosting recently from all the ossssssssss, so i had to switch to D and F.

i have an anne pro 2 coming in the main tomorrow tho so all is well
Rynnavinx
Not with osu, but I did break some of my arrow keys playing stepmania.

Though it was an old razer keyboard, and they aren't exactly known for great build quality
ADelicateOrange
I have worn out some of my switches to where I needed to replace them.
Xirai
not in osu (yet)

Broke several arrow keys (on laptops) in Audition Online Dance Battle...

And broke a space bar twice...on my first razer keyboard in the same game.
show more