But Meah Is Just Misunderstood,

NBest Regards,
Serraionpà
posted
we already know you have trashipitus serraionga smhhhh
posted

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

Actually Serrai is an oddball, being the only denizen I don't have a clone of and an anomaly I am still trying to figure out. I don't even know if Serrai has trashipitus. The symptoms look very similar to that of trashipitus but also very contained.
posted

abraker wrote:

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

Actually Serrai is an oddball, being the only denizen I don't have a clone of and an anomaly I am still trying to figure out. I don't even know if Serrai has trashipitus. The symptoms look very similar to that of trashipitus but also very contained.
The village idiot.
posted

abraker wrote:

being the only denizen I don't have a clone of
ummm....
posted
Maybe Serrai is the ORIGINAL Trashipitus patient that was contaminated and they've learned to cope with it?
posted
Well I have a clone of everyone, but I'm studying my clone of Serrai.
posted

MinNin wrote:

Well I have a clone of everyone, but I'm studying my clone of Serrai.
Bullshit

Every attempt in capturing Serrai has ended in psychological trauma. The few guys that did make out unscathed reported either a ghost, spacetime distortions, or glitching. The few times I tried capturing Serrai using some top secret gadget to protect me, I got sent through a portal to another post.
posted

abraker wrote:

Bullshit

Every attempt in capturing Serrai has ended in psychological trauma. The few guys that did make out unscathed reported either a ghost, spacetime distortions, or glitching. The few times I tried capturing Serrai using some top secret gadget to protect me, I got sent through a portal to another post.
i threatened to unleash a scp on serrai if he didnt let me clone him
posted
No, serrai would never shitpost like Meah

Meah practically is an illogical bot that is practically a 4chan user.

Yes
posted

* You see a small crack in this post... seems like it leads somewhere...?
posted

Serraionga wrote:

See, I know this is bullshit because WalterToro would never post in OT. I can only remember him doing it once (in some mania thread) and all he said was

WalterToro wrote:

<
nicely done though, you're amazing
posted

Serraionga wrote:

I am... wow like,,,,,,,└┘╛╪

I almost fell for it. That was something I can't describe and nearly traumatized me.
posted

NOTICE

For everyone's safety, do not come near the crack. This anomaly is off limits to OT Royal Society personnel only!

posted

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

For everyone's safety, do not come near the crack. This anomaly is off limits to OT Royal Society personnel only!

fuck that
posted

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

noo. Crack is kawaii. Everyone should go near it, touch it and embrace the cuteness within nyaaaa >< xoxoxo
posted

Aiseca wrote:

Secasen Logs #09242018-00027-OT:
The people here seems starting to get delusional when the crack appeared...
I might need to evac soon.

-End of Log-
posted
Guys help I think I touched the crack and its touching back ;-;
show more