forum

Seether - Fake It

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

_Gezo_ wrote:

it seems that only the notes are skinnable. In the skin folder it is...
This is a default taiko skin folder :>
So I'm pretty sure that I can fake it all :D
Yuzeyun
Try this out, but really idk if you can force a skin over the force taiko skin for players.
anyway that would hurt them a lot if they don't play with your modified skin :>

just to piss taiko funspoiler players I might increase the SV to 3,60 x1.3 to make it painful to read.
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

_Gezo_ wrote:

Try this out, but really idk if you can force a skin over the force taiko skin for players.
anyway that would hurt them a lot if they don't play with your modified skin :>

just to piss taiko funspoiler players I might increase the SV to 3,60 x1.3 to make it painful to read.
Actually, I have to increase the SV to 10000 so players won't see the notes but they fly to the HP bar properly.
Yuzeyun
You can't do above 3,60 x10.00 by editing osu files. (Sadly)
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

_Gezo_ wrote:

You can't do above 3,60 x10.00 by editing osu files. (Sadly)
I can't use L and Sample in SB editor too but it won't stop me :>
Of course I'll make that SV by editing the .osu file.
Jenny
Yuzeyun
Fake graveyard, I guess.
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

_Gezo_ wrote:

Fake graveyard, I guess.
No, no!
Yuzeyun

how did you do that didou
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]
What exactly did? Someting on the screrenshot or the whole thing?
[Luanny]
why graveyard? D:
Yuzeyun

[Dellirium] wrote:

What exactly did? Someting on the screrenshot or the whole thing?
The score.
HE BEAT ME §

SPOILER
SPOILER
actually was me
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]
I can beat both of you :Р
Yuzeyun

[Dellirium] wrote:

I can beat both of you :Р
You mean _Gezo_ and _Gezo_(Didou) ?

I SWEAR HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING HUE
Stefan
Okay, +50 SP now. :3
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

Stefan wrote:

Okay, +50 SP now. :3
o.o

_Gezo_ wrote:

Yeah, Is this you or a friend?
Yuzeyun

[Dellirium] wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

Yeah, Is this you or a friend?
I PLAYED ALL OF THESE but I was like "Why not faking his skill" lololol

also yeah add the other default numbers please, it plays bad in taiko with the skin font and these D:
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

_Gezo_ wrote:

also yeah add the other default numbers please, it plays bad in taiko with the skin font and these D:
Why? This combo looks troll'd and fun. Also:

Derekku
Great map, but I have a few complaints/suggestions:

00:51:486 - Please make this chatbox event last a little bit longer. I understand why it only lasts a fraction of a second, but it happens SO quickly that most players will just see a flash and have no idea what it was. It personally took my more than one play to get it. :p
01:17:244 (1,2) - Impossible to see under 01:16:487 (5).
01:34:668 - Since this is the middle of the break, the section pass/fail sound plays. However, the hold note has just finished and the fake HP bar is still filling up. Therefore, no sound should be playing. I highly suggest silencing the regular pass/fail sounds and storyboarding these in a couple of seconds later!
02:07:850 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These note just don't play right imo. I miss them every time because it's just so much different than how players normally perceive approach circles... Could you think of another visual cue to add to these to make them more obvious?
Ending - Perhaps fade the menu screen out to black? It just looks awkward changing back to the map's background like it currently does...
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]
Finally after 4+ months I got a mod! \:D/

Derekku wrote:

00:51:486 - Please make this chatbox event last a little bit longer. I understand why it only lasts a fraction of a second, but it happens SO quickly that most players will just see a flash and have no idea what it was. It personally took my more than one play to get it. :p
This popup fits the music now, so I don't want to change its speed. Also if player can see this popup better, he can see tabs and if your monitor is 16:9 one can see shrinked chatbox by sides.

01:17:244 (1,2) - Impossible to see under 01:16:487 (5).
Patterns in chorus are the same so there should be some memory to memorize it. Also can see notes if he don't pass combos perfectly (using Pass and Fail layers).
If you think that still not enough I can slightly move notes, but it's too painful with this SB :D

01:34:668 - Since this is the middle of the break, the section pass/fail sound plays. However, the hold note has just finished and the fake HP bar is still filling up. Therefore, no sound should be playing. I highly suggest silencing the regular pass/fail sounds and storyboarding these in a couple of seconds later!
True.

02:07:850 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These note just don't play right imo. I miss them every time because it's just so much different than how players normally perceive approach circles... Could you think of another visual cue to add to these to make them more obvious?
yeah, that's a nasty pattern, but I don't know how I can change it. But the idea is obvious: you should hit a note when approach circle touch it. So why I can't I use 'upproach note'? :D

Ending - Perhaps fade the menu screen out to black? It just looks awkward changing back to the map's background like it currently does...
How can I do it? After the end of SB there always BG is showed for a short time...
Derekku
You can add the background itself as an SB element, and have it fade out. :p
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]
Yay, finally I understood how to do it!
Normal diff is coming.
SuperContact
That's just pure awesomeness!! Keep going~ XD
bomber34
Am I crazy or does this map constantly switch between WIP and Graveyard in less than 1 month? I mean like normal maps?
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]
I don't know why but this map goes to graveyard too fast, even if I post something after reviving it.
Charles445
You like have to update to stop it
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

Charles445 wrote:

I can't because it has too many uncompleted diffs :<
BeatofIke
Just throwing my 1337th post here! XD
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

just reply to your post and it doesn't grave
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

just reply to your post and it doesn't grave
It won't help.
lolcubes

[Dellirium] wrote:

Charles445 wrote:

I can't because it has too many uncompleted diffs :<
You can update it without those diffs by manually taking them away, and after update you just return them back. ;p
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

lolcubes wrote:

You can update it without those diffs by manually taking them away, and after update you just return them back. ;p
Guess who is too lazy to do that :D
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]
gv again ;_;
Snepif
fake grave dont worry
Stefan
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

Snepif wrote:

fake grave dont worry
1 second ago Seether - Fake It has been revived from eternal slumber.
9 hours ago Seether - Fake It has been revived from eternal slumber.

What.
Mr Gaddy
This is awesome.
Galkan
It's the definitely one of the best beatmaps I have ever played. Outstanding work out here! :)
[Luanny]
time for this map to get approved?
Topic Starter
[Dellirium]

[Luanny] wrote:

time for this map to get approved?
No. I haven't finished Normal and CtB diffs.
show more