forum

ALSTROEMERIA RECORDS (ALR REWIND REMIX) - Necro Fantasia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
l1mi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 1 december 2018 at 07:34:57

Artist: ALSTROEMERIA RECORDS (ALR REWIND REMIX)
Title: Necro Fantasia
Source: YT
Tags: Touhou
BPM: 128
Filesize: 9854kb
Play Time: 05:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Modded version (4,81 stars, 1192 notes)
  2. NF (4,9 stars, 1189 notes)
Download: ALSTROEMERIA RECORDS (ALR REWIND REMIX) - Necro Fantasia
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Offset is perfect. If you play the map and find a section that feels simply bad or you believe the music has more to offer just let me know! I mean the whole map problably sucks so it helps to know what to focus on.

Im currently working on the modded diff but saving the original for fun to compare "before and after". I need another mod/feedback from someone, it dont matter who you are as long as you can play the map and dont find it to be too hard because then it might be a matter of difficulty.
There was a whole section I didnt remake as suggested in the previous mod but if one more person mention it I will definitly remake it.

Was also going through inconsistencies in the slider velocity, found a minor one but the rest was as I intended. Maybe the whole "concept" is wrong or out of place. Need another opinion on that as well.

Then there was some spacing issues, fixed some but im sure there are more that I cant see. I kinda get blind and some stuff is normal for me so. To me its not about the distance spacing equal time but more about !the contrast to before and after! and that might be something subjective.