1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted

Chyr wrote:

Anemic Witch wrote:

Now the real challenge is figuring out how to change the keybinds because I'm dense with computers lol
Look at "Last key id" when the cat is launched. Press the keys you need and change id in the "config.json" file.

Senzu wrote:

Mouse players when
Its not hard to make it work with mouse, you just need to reskin pen to mouse and make it render before cat's hand.
posted
wow
posted

Senzu wrote:

Mouse players when
I have made it so it works with mouse which can be downloaded here, however, for the life of me I couldn't find the code that specified what gets drawn first (keeping in mind my knowledge of Java isn't as good as other code languages). Until i find that you will just have to deal with mouse overlaying the paw. I'll also try and make the paw extend further because the mouse goes off the table sometimes. Maybe Anemic will be able to do the other code idk.

Here is what it looks like on my stream next to the original

BongoCatMouse.zip (lambda.sx)
posted
To make pen render under the paw you should swap these parts in MousePaw:
https://hastebin.com/iweceqiluk.cs
posted
can you change the keyboard?if you can,how though?thanks in advance.The same goes to the pen
posted

cyrusfaker212 wrote:

can you change the keyboard?if you can,how though?thanks in advance.The same goes to the pen
Open the .jar file in winrar and extract background.png and pen2.png
Open the background.png in photoshop and put a different keyboard over the original one and with pen2.png just do the same thing. the pen image shouldnt be bigger that 64x115 or if you are adding a mouse 100x100 is a good size. once done. copy the png files back into the jar folder
MAKE SURE THE IMAGES ARE TRANSPARENT OR THINGS WONT WORK.
posted
cate kewt
posted
Is this still work when play with fullscreen?
posted
Can somebody make this for Mania please?
posted
Dont work w/ fullscreen,plz fix!
posted

treatcute wrote:

Is this still work when play with fullscreen?

Presiby wrote:

Dont work w/ fullscreen,plz fix!
I use it fullscreen 1920x1080p no issues. Programs like FPS games, however, will not work because the mouse is always dead centre in the screen.

Mikee3211 wrote:

Can somebody make this for Mania, please?
Since I am learning Java I will give this a try, no guarantees, however.
posted
//
posted
Some people say that it works with fullscreen and others say it don't. Unfortunately I can't come up with the fix right now but will look into it soon.
posted
This cat is so sexy omfg.
posted
Thanks it helped me a lot for streams!!
posted
How to have more than 2 keys? Thanks in advance. :)
posted
Can you make it work for the mouse buttons?