forum

Am I good at Osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
smoff
Is it good that I can almost finish 'highscore' on insane difficulty? How much improvement progress is that?
alextabitha
I'd say playing osu is exponential the more you play the better you become, but you can always improve. Just keep at it make sure you can consistently FC each * diff before moving on. While playing for Rank and PP is fun try and find some of your favourite songs and take time playing them so that when you hit a wall you can still have an enjoyable experience.

#PLAYMORE
Xirai
Insane =/= Insane

There are some Insane maps, that are a Piece of cake.
Then there are Insane maps, which will leave you devastated, because you lack of skill to finish them.

just play a bunch of different maps to get a feeling for the game. You have 8 hours. Be proud of what you are able to do, but keep reaching for the stars~

(This joke is so bad honestly....)
C15U
I'd say good begins when you can comfortably play mainstream maps, like [Extra] diff of Highscore, which I bet you are yet unable to read. Keep playing. Don't do it to make people jealous of your skill.
Feylos
If you can visually read insane maps then yeah that's great progress, but you've still got to build the fundamental aim. Always push yourself! However, being "good" at osu is subjective. Obviously there's the ranking, but at what point can someone consider themselves good?
Wreven
Hmm, right now I'd say you are still pretty bad, however, that's only because you basically just started playing the game. Your improvement is definitely good, keep going at it and don't be discouraged, and I'm sure you will become good very soon :)
xiiyeet
I usually tell myself that I'm not good, and can always get better with that mindset ull come far and that applies to any game really.
- e - v - b-
sure
Mentally Insane
Well That is definitely impressive for just starting this month. It took me a month to even finish a 4 star. Also, please define how close you are to completing the map.
Solarys
no
Topic Starter
smoff

Silvin_Is_Here wrote:

Well That is definitely impressive for just starting this month. It took me a month to even finish a 4 star. Also, please define how close you are to completing the map.

I was litterally halfway through. When the streams start, I die. I still cannot do those very good but I am exceptionally good at jumps and that is why I also FC'ed Full Flavour
Emmeryn
no
Deva
Stop trying to compare yourself to others. Play for fun or quit. This game is not worth playing for any other reason.
show more