forum

Youmu Konpaku [v1.15]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Renzu

OwO a Touhou skin!?

Yes, that is correct! I'll be doing Touhou-themed skins from now on.

It's been a while since I made a skin because of school being mean to me and won't let me do osu! so I don't know if I made the skin worse or better but it's up to you.

Hope you guys like it!

v1.0 | 16/09/18
• Initial release

v1.08 | 21/09/18
• Enhanced Paused and Game Over background
• Countdown icons are skinned
• Minimised the number of Youmu in song selection
• Changed star difficulty icon
• Added menu-snow.png

v1.15 | 01/10/18
• Added customisations!

Interface

Song Selection

Mods Selection

Ranking Panel

Gameplay
Pause and Game Over Screen

Gameplay

Spinner

Section Pass and Fail

Matt2e2
Oh boy, there sure is a lot of Youmu in this skin (especially in song selection). Anyway it seems like you have some minor problems that may need your attention.
  1. menu-snow.png isn't skinned (osu will use mode-[current mode]-small.png instead)
  2. target practice mod isn't skinned (visible only in cutting edge)
  3. this can probably not be considered a problem but if you want your star counter to be a bar you can try using version 2.1/2.0 in skin.ini (note that the downside of doing that is not having song thumbnail support)
  4. the whole bottom bar is on selection-mode.png (apart from the back button of course) and that causes problems in multiplayer as part of the user profile gets hidden behind selection-mode.png. you can learn how to fix that problem here.

That is all. :)
EasyModo
OvO I also wanted to ask you about your Youmu skin under my post, and then you posted it XD. I liked gameplay and sounds, as well as the colors of the whole skin. But too much Youmu for me on the song selection :). And as already wrote Matt2e2, you need to add menu-snow.png.
SleepingD
saved :v try later xD
Topic Starter
Renzu

Matt2e2 wrote:

Oh boy, there sure is a lot of Youmu in this skin (especially in song selection). Anyway it seems like you have some minor problems that may need your attention.
  1. menu-snow.png isn't skinned (osu will use mode-[current mode]-small.png instead)
  2. target practice mod isn't skinned (visible only in cutting edge)
  3. this can probably not be considered a problem but if you want your star counter to be a bar you can try using version 2.1/2.0 in skin.ini (note that the downside of doing that is not having song thumbnail support)
  4. the whole bottom bar is on selection-mode.png (apart from the back button of course) and that causes problems in multiplayer as part of the user profile gets hidden behind selection-mode.png. you can learn how to fix that problem here.

That is all. :)

Thank you for your feedback! I'll work on them as soon as I have the right amount of free time because of my school and work.
show more