forum

My left hand hurts really bad.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aryami
the part on my left hand which I marked hurts really bad after I play 2-3 maps i tried playing with my shoulder changing positions of my chair keyboard, tablet basically everything ... can somebody who actually experienced got thorugh it help me please!! I don't want to stop playing osu! forever i just want a perma solution, thank you...
TruthIsNear
I've had that. Pretty sure on both hands actually ('cus mania).

The reason is you have like zero stamina (if it takes 2-3 songs to feel the pain). Play long maps without pausing for 3 hours per day or so and you should build enough stamina eventually.
Topic Starter
Aryami
its not stamina i never had a problem like that before it just suddenly showed up yesterday i normally can play 5-6 hours without a need to rest
koemada
if it just suddenly showed up maybe you could actually try taking a break then? playing 5-6 hours without rest isn't exactly healthy
Topic Starter
Aryami

koemada wrote:

if it just suddenly showed up maybe you could actually try taking a break then? playing 5-6 hours without rest isn't exactly healthy

yeah i guess you are right
TruthIsNear

ponpilop wrote:

its not stamina i never had a problem like that before it just suddenly showed up yesterday i normally can play 5-6 hours without a need to rest

Except that it really matters what maps you play. Playing maps out of your skill level (B's and C's in your recent plays show that) causes too much strain on your hands. That's because you tense your hand when you can't keep up with difficult patterns which in turn depletes your stamina.

Also playing 1 hour per day is better than 6 hours once a week. Consistency is the key there.
Topic Starter
Aryami

TruthIsNear wrote:

ponpilop wrote:

Except that it really matters what maps you play. Playing maps out of your skill level (B's and C's in your recent plays show that) causes too much strain on your hands. That's because you tense your hand when you can't keep up with difficult patterns which in turn depletes your stamina.

Also playing 1 hour per day is better than 6 hours once a week. Consistency is the key there.

I think you are wrong always playing maps that you S (fc) or A is no different then farming also to improve you need to play harder maps so you can gain more mental experience I dont really think playing maps that I get 85-90 acc counts "out of my level" because its a nice way to improve yourself.
TruthIsNear

ponpilop wrote:

I think you are wrong always playing maps that you S (fc) or A is no different then farming also to improve you need to play harder maps so you can gain more mental experience I dont really think playing maps that I get 85-90 acc counts "out of my level" because its a nice way to improve yourself.

You completely missed my point. I never said you shouldn't play maps you get 85-90% acc on. However, you do not have enough stamina to play those maps comfortably, that's why your hand is going to hurt until you adapt to the increased difficulty.
show more