forum

Mania MegaPacks (50GB) - 20k beatmaps - 4k, 7k and All keys

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Adri
No one has been seeding and I didn't have enough space to keep it (i do now) : If anyone still has the files and can send them to me i'll start seeding again

Intro

I've been collecting as many maps as possible for some time now (up to more than 100 000) and I already shared them all some time ago (9 months).

Map packs are already available, and there is this very nice post listing torrents for every ranked maps, but I felt like people wanting to download lots of mania maps wouldn't be satisfied with "only" the ranked ones.

So here are these packs containing every ranked/loved maps, but also a lot of unranked/unsubmitted ones !

Downloads

In each archive is a folder that you will have to merge with your own Songs folder (without overwriting)

If I did it correctly, the archives should be password protected and you can get the password by sending **!pack** to Adri in-game. If not, dont bother.

- Complete mania pack (All keys) (~50GB)
- 4k mania pack (~40GB)
- 7k mania pack (~10GB)

Mirror links

External

The original post and a few statistics can be found in my r/osugame post

Enjoy !
Dialect
this is impossible
Awp_sz
Why don't you take the Password lock off to begin with just seems retarded to even put any sort of Encryption on an Osu Map
ZakuBoy
So i cannot download anymore since no one is seeding it right?
CaneLoN_cL
pls someone seed this until i download it and ill keep seeding it
alokioo
i want it so much
Sebas0032
maximo12042
show more