forum

What's with tablets?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThatCoolNerd1
So since I got my tablet, my overall performance has increased, however, now I can't play for long periods of time without my wrist cramping up from holding the tablet pen. Does anyone have any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Or is that just normal?
Alongal
Maybe you need to get used to the grip
Full Tablet
Your wrist shouldn't cramp up from holding the tablet pen. Check your seating posture, arm positioning and height, and your grip to see how can you make things more comfortable for you.
DXPOHIHIHI
I also noticed that when the longer I played with tablet the worse my grip becomes.

tfw when you are alot better when you were new to tablet
Solarys
lul just play tablet more, all your issues with it will be ironed out with time.
Topic Starter
ThatCoolNerd1
Only problem is that I've had the tablet for roughly 3 months, but thank you for the suggestions.
Syneergy
that is happening because you are playing too hard maps for you. For example when i play 7-8 stars or 5-7 hdhr with relax my hand starts to hurt on tablet, so i take a break and play later when my hand feels better
Deva
Maybe your grip is tighter than it should be. Your grip should be so relaxed that if you relaxed it only a tiny bit more you'd drop your pen. If that doesn't help read the replies above and of course play more.
show more