Total Posts
show more
ASHIQUL
'Clap'
'Clap'
'Clap'

Greatest post ever made

okay back to story

i used to play this game called DML (dragon mania legend s)
i youtubed it
found a person called Quackalakes
who also played osu which i did not know that time
she was playing (or streaming) osu
i was like ,what in gods name is this?
it was fanta-boulas
i was like,where to get this game?
she was like,you can literaly download this on your pc
i coudnt belive it
that was because she also played super smash bros
which needed nintendo switch
and i was (and still am ) broke
i was shocked that this kind of game did not need controlers which were not our hands
after couple of weeks i finally downloaded it suddenly
i was trying to download osu droid in my tab in that time lmao
started january,still cant A 4 star
god bless mouse
YukiAyase
I knew the game back at 2009 when I was still a young lad
Never really got to play reason being I didn't even have a pc back then
A few years passed I forgot about it
Then recently a friend of mine streamed it and I was like "I wanna try this game"
I've played osu! ever since
naria
Discovered it through a video of maxmoefoe playing it but didn't join until a lot of people started playing it in a Minecraft community I was in
TeIe
Mine is actually really simple, I was on discord and saw one of the server members playing osu! and I had heard about it when I was in the market for drawing tablets and actually bought a osu! tablet (Star g640) and id thought it would be fun to try, now I cant stop :).
saturnnnn
A friend started playing it then he got me into it. then i fell down teh rabbot hole of trying to get pp. (my freind dropped the game after 3 moths fbm.)
-Karu
Well i bought my first PC in this store with a sign that said "50 USD PC's with 10 games on it" but i rlly didn't care about the games it was suppsed to be for school, one day my internet went out for like 1 week and i remembered the sign of the store so i looked for the games and osu was one of them, at first i just played the 5 songs that come with the game, mostly "chasers - lost" i fc'd the first diff with almost every mod (fun fact: at first i loved HR and hated HD, but now i can't stand playing a song with HR and i never disable HD) except for Dt because i was a noob XD, my internet came back i updated the game and played for a while and after 2 weeks i made my account
__Naru__
This was back when I was playing Touhou. Basically, this one kid on a Discord server was complaining about hard osu was. So I said "But is it harder than Touhou?" And they said yes. Despite not having played both games. So I decided to give it a shot. Got a little swept off my feet, and kinda used mouse buttons instead of keyboard, which sucked. But when I really got the hang of it after switching to keyboard, osu became genuinely fun and I quickly sinked a ton of hours into it.
Ryatoi
I originally found it through searching 'how to improve aim' in games I played. Never thought Osu would be the only game i'd end up playing... no regrets.
Meguro
Two words: YouTube. Recommendations.

I'm listening to OreImo OP then suddenly Hitsound
Magnus-Cosmos
Saw a video once on osu forgot about it and 5 months later it came back to me in a dream, true story btw.
BOT_Dimitri709
deleted
sleepwalking
being a weeb u just got to go to rhythm games lol. i played rhythm games on my phone and transferred over to pc. also watched miraie too from my brother.
Tamaninja
There was a guy I knew who was obsessed with Rohulk I watched one of Rohulk's vids and I downloaded it and I couldn't realize why I can't play with my keyboard.
Skip forward 1 year and another friend of mine was playing osu so I joined him and he helped me with the keyboard thingy and since then I pretty much played.
Totoryu
Watched ReeseWasHere.
Cookiezi CRACK TRAXXXX pass got me into the game probably yea lmao
Eletronnical
To be honest, I don't exactly remember how I got into osu!. But I remember that I loved watching osu! on YouTube. I can't remember the youtuber/channel name though. Probably just some known youtubers.
Alot
through a website called stumpbleupon
Roochs
Youtube recommendation -
squartatrice_
Thanks a youtuber called Ratorix
safir
From a youtuber basically :) I don't think i really have an interesting story so
- Marco -
from an italian youtuber called Zeb89
Vello
Whenever a friend of mine came to me we've played computer games. He didnt had one so i had to play on my brothers pc and he ad osu!. And since he and his friends always talked about it i thought i give it a try so here i am.
Drika
I came to pc, a friend told me to try this game, gave up for a while, saw surefour and effect (ow players) playing aim maps, thought i should give aim maps a try
a while later and im 50k mouse only
Arctos Sagittario
Thought I’ve replied to this post, turns out I haven’t…
A roommate played it, I got interested. Nothing dramatic.
ImEmix
i cant remember when i found osu but iv recently gotten back into it and trying to get better than i used to be again xD
Maizor
My friend forced me to play it and then my addiction started while he quit the game. You could almost say he transferred an addiction
Awesome Aasim
I discovered osu! through TikTok. I saw a few osu!players and thought, "This is a great rhythm game!" then I looked at the comments and saw the game was called osu! so I installed it and now I am kinda addicted.
resident evil
Warpscon
simple, found a youtube video of a play or something, and downloaded it and having been playing ever since.
Rakuyo
I actually knew of the game for quite sometime from a friend who played it and would post her replays on social media sites. I didn't start playing until much, much later when I decided to give it a try out of curiosity.
vulp
a video of rrtyui's big black SS lol
Lammy1

Arbusion wrote:

My story is I found a Miraie video in my recommended, and i enjoyed his content so i looked at other videos he uploaded and found osu, i downloaded it and gave it a go, then didn't play for 5 months

I'm sure some people would have some interesting stories on how they found out about osu, so let me know!

It was definitely a Miraie or Beasttrollmc video for me too. I think it was Beastroll's "The Big Black" video from years ago where he failed and raged at the game, but I remember watching lots of Miraie's videos.
zedah
i discovered it because highlights videos on youtube 5 years ago until i decided to buy a tablet after playing beat saber :P
Hapy
saw it on youtube and thought it looked really cool so i tried it on my potato laptop and it ran at like 5 fps so i stopped playing

and then like 3 years after i download it and suddenly get addicted.

sigh
Ribenji
discovered osu while looking for free games playable on NoGraphicCard PC, and it feels good to get 500+fps on this game!
epic man 2
My story is that... Uh...

RoBeats existed.
Syako
I discover osu! when I was looking up for a game to play at school in 2016 I think , i'm not realy sure xD
Lidiloth
a
Astellis
I found osu by looking down on twitch and finding some random player, nobody famous because Australian timezone but some mapper, looked interesting so i tried it
Hinanawi Tenshi
Well I found it when I was watching a TV program “Shooting Game”which is so funny haha.
There is always a lot of joking and laughter in the television u know.
Akui
A friend baited me into this drug like game. Now i seek help D:
show more