How did everyone discover osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
immortal_flint

Sachima Erika wrote:

My story is I found a Miraie video in my recommended, and i enjoyed his content so i looked at other videos he uploaded and found osu, i downloaded it and gave it a go, then didn't play for 5 months

I'm sure some people would have some interesting stories on how they found out about osu, so let me know!
family recommended the game
Re-L
my ex-friend introduced osu! to me
Journal
Ex introduced it
TestyBeat
Found the game through one of Jolene's videos.
I'm pretty sure it's also thanks to her that I got into making osu! skins.
Sindyrsal
I was playing a rhythm game on my phone and I couldn't find it anymore after I switched phones *not even to this day* and then I searched more and more games like it and so I discovered Osu ,which by the way, was getting on my nerves in the beginning.
Now is like my new way to kill time,and the fact that I can play offline is awesome!
tomonosu
Some rando on discord a couple years back, the first time i played it i quit and came back earlier in 2018
Kyno
My cousin played it, so now I'm here and back after god knows how long
Marc_Okubo
twitch
ScottishTaken
One of my friends was playing osu and told me get into it, I played for about 20 mins and then forgot about the game, 2 months-ish later I was watching YouTube and a BeasttrollMC recommendation came up and it was osu, so I decided to give the game a shot and I've been playing since
Duran38
"this game will improve your aim" lmao
ItzJustAlex
I discovered it because this Italian youtuber called Ratorix made a video about it and i completely fell in love with it
MinhChiz

Duran38 wrote:

"this game will improve your aim" lmao
yeah same
- EdgarNitroX
I see some videos and my last account i forget the password xD im 2012 player
Flyy
I was playing cs:go and my friend had linked osu to his steam account so it showed that he was playing osu. I was super confused and decided to google it for myself. welp im addicted now but i love the game and community owo
- Roman -
saw this video on my recommended on yt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRagiT78NsY
churrles

Sachima Erika wrote:

My story is I found a Miraie video in my recommended, and i enjoyed his content so i looked at other videos he uploaded and found osu, i downloaded it and gave it a go, then didn't play for 5 months

I'm sure some people would have some interesting stories on how they found out about osu, so let me know!
I discovered osu through this one game called RoBeats. From there, I've been stuck playing this game for almost a year now.
-Shikki
A friend from IMVU said that she want's to play osu! with us. And that's how i discovered this drug. Aham.. game >.>
PositoniX
I played another rhythm game and everyone playing it also played osu.
Ynotdat
I actually found osu while my friend was staying the night at my house in 2013, we played for like 4 hours trying to do this one 3 star map and when we eventually did it, i was hooked. Been playing on and off ever since
UrAt1013
I was typing random letters on my keyboard
show more