1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
was playing csgo with a friend and he told me osu improves aim lol
good times :(
posted
Like to watch gameplay of dynamix(rthym game) and then saw a osu gameplay called blood sugar, then from there I played osu
posted
i think i remember seeing a professional league of legends player (dyrus) play it on stream years back. honestly though i registered way before that lol
posted
One of my teammates from CS:GO used to play osu! all the time when we weren't practicing. He kept trying to get me to play it and one day I just ended up downloading it. And welp, look where I'm at now :D
posted
When I played “ROBLOX”, there was a game called “Robeats”.
It’s just osu!mania 4K mode.
So I got osu! and that’s it.
posted
By searching 'best rhythm games pc' I think?
posted
"free windows rhythm game"
posted
i used to share a computer with my brother this was back in 2014 so i was around 11 or 10 i saw osu and i was like what is this trash game? and he said osu so i tried it i got a c on the tutorial and there was 1 map i remembered very fondly dj kk i played the hell out of that map with no mod i wasnt able to pass it so i just left and took a around 5 month break before making my osu account in august 2015 then i played a little like maybe 1 or 2 plays a day then my mouse broke so i took another 5 month break until i got a new mouse and played again and i met one of my friends diminishing in a multi lobby and then i played much more i played a few hours a day then i got a tablet some where in may 2016 it was a wacom intuos art cth-490 i still use it as my daily tablet it works well so a few weeks after that i got an fc on bamboo dance dthdhr at the time my rank was 687k around 400pp i think my rank went to 500k after the fc not including the chokes and then my rank averaged earning 100k rank every 2 weeks because i was only allowed to play on weekends then i got 1000pp i was rank 115k at the time then i got to 2000pp i was rank 70k and then 3000pp rank 60k and now here i am today
posted
Around 2010-2011, I was playing another rythm game and my friend ask me if i played 'Clicking note that randomly appear at the screen' (because he forgot the name, hahaha). My little research goes to osu even i'm not really into it until last year.
posted
i cant remember mine, like for real.
posted
I was in a discord and was deafened by the sound of key mashing of a friend and I was like what are you doing. And from there I learned about osu and got into the game. xD
posted
I was playing this game called AoTTG (vid of game here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBwAkqGj4zQ), which is basically a game about attack on titans. So there's this guy who's a frequent uploader with a channel name of Omega, which I assume has been deleted now since I cant find it. So while i was browsing through his AoTTG channel, i found a video about a weird looking game with some weird title. I watched it, seemed fun, and now here I am in osu :P

and i later found out this Omega guy is named Wookiezi here in osu, afaik he got restricted from cheating i think, was some talented 3 digit #sad
posted
I've been playing for around 4 months and i actually don't remember how i found about it..... That's so sad
posted
6~7 years ago but sadly i didn't played it, it was in a cyber cafe.
posted
Found it while listening to racing music while I played Forza Horizon 2. Someone put on some Japanese song and it was actually really good, so I ended up searching it up and it brought me to osu. Played the game ever since.
posted
I was actually watching some kind of pro gamers video and it showed cookiezi. I love rhythm games and anime so i gave it a go and loved it!
posted

Mi-Mick wrote:

When I played “ROBLOX”, there was a game called “Robeats”.
It’s just osu!mania 4K mode.
So I got osu! and that’s it.
lel i play that game too,btw that game is greedy,oh well i cant quit robeat because i play that game for too long,maybe half of my life,but my osu!mania skill are from robeat,ah seeing robeater bring my 10 yr old story when i found out robeat

now im 13.yea a 13 yr old boy

dont judge me pls ;-;
posted
I saw a livestreamer play osu!, didn't think way too much about it, but afterwards i decided to go and register and then leave my account for 3 months. Currently i'm 66k.
posted
I was listening to some music on Youtube. In the description of one of my favorite songs, the channel said that they had found the song from "osu!". I decided to search it up and downloaded the game shortly after.
posted
A friend of mine was playing it and he decided to show me the game. Didn't like it at first, but as we were on vacation and he was the only one who brought a laptop and osu was the only game that didnt lag, I was forced to play it. And I started liking it LOL. He had around 750pp at the time. Now he is at around 2,600 and im slightly behind at 2,321pp. I didnt start playing osu seriously up until July 2018 tho.
show more