Nuuskamuikkunen
ONE AND THIRTY EIGHT A M.
Achromalia
what to do...

youtube for now, i think.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

heya penguin. apathy comin' in?

yeah, last night was one of the worst nights of my life for like no reason. I felt so numb and apathetic towards everything. But today is a complete 180, I feel perfectly fine. I'm so confused. I haven't had a super apathetic / numb day in months, so I don't know why last night was terrible.

Well, I have an idea of why last night sucked, but what happened really wasn't that bad, I think I just kinda lost control of everything. I don't know, I just hope it doesn't happen again.
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

yeah, last night was one of the worst nights of my life for like no reason. I felt so numb and apathetic towards everything. But today is a complete 180, I feel perfectly fine. I'm so confused. I haven't had a super apathetic / numb day in months, so I don't know why last night was terrible.

Well, I have an idea of why last night sucked, but what happened really wasn't that bad, I think I just kinda lost control of everything. I don't know, I just hope it doesn't happen again.

...mmh. shit, i don't remember what that feels like, to just suddenly come across apathy after naturally feeling emotion and expressing oneself with some degree of ease. to me, indifference is natural. i dunno how to help, fuck.

but yeah. shit, dude. i'll sympathize on the note that apathy's a mindfuck for sure.

try to stay healthy, alright? you'll manage. i personally believe, though, that apathy shouldn't be too feared. in fact, in a weird way, i think you should give apathy its own medicine, and give 0 fucks about it, understand that sometimes things won't be in control, that it's alright if you find yourself in a funk with your emotions or the lack thereof, regardless of how heavy it feels, whether it's numbing or hysterically impactful.

but in a way, i'm putting too much attention towards it, so, i guess i'll lay off of that now, but it's something fairly personal and thus i'd like to share my thoughts in case it does pop up again. expect it to, don't be surprised by it-- but if you must be upset, feel free to. if you're already in it and nothing makes sense because you can't seem to feel a damn thing, still, feel free to not feel at all. even if it's unnatural to you, work with it, adapt, and manage.

i hope that helps.

other than that, yeah. let's hope it doesn't come around. in fact, move on and get shit done! >:O

work through things, even you gotta think about your situation for a bit. if you're stuck, reach out. get some perspectives.

good luck, man.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

...mmh. shit, i don't remember what that feels like, to just suddenly come across apathy after naturally feeling emotion and expressing oneself with some degree of ease. to me, indifference is natural. i dunno how to help, fuck.

but yeah. shit, dude. i'll sympathize on the note that apathy's a mindfuck for sure.

try to stay healthy, alright? you'll manage. i personally believe, though, that apathy shouldn't be too feared. in fact, in a weird way, i think you should give apathy its own medicine, and give 0 fucks about it, understand that sometimes things won't be in control, that it's alright if you find yourself in a funk with your emotions or the lack thereof, regardless of how heavy it feels, whether it's numbing or hysterically impactful.

but in a way, i'm putting too much attention towards it, so, i guess i'll lay off of that now, but it's something fairly personal and thus i'd like to share my thoughts in case it does pop up again. expect it to, don't be surprised by it-- but if you must be upset, feel free to. if you're already in it and nothing makes sense because you can't seem to feel a damn thing, still, feel free to not feel at all. even if it's unnatural to you, work with it, adapt, and manage.

i hope that helps.

other than that, yeah. let's hope it doesn't come around. in fact, move on and get shit done! >:O

work through things, even you gotta think about your situation for a bit. if you're stuck, reach out. get some perspectives.

good luck, man.

<3 thanks man, I really do appreciate the words.
Achromalia
glad to hear >:D

take care.

ah! i released a song a few days ago, uploaded on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/achromatism/aspiration

hopefully you'll like that one. feedback would be great.

i'm also fleshing out a Twitter acc soon...
vinnicci
a
Topic Starter
abraker
b
samX500
I'm back
Achromalia
az6k4.
samX500
my head hurts
Nuuskamuikkunen
I got a C in an 8 star CTB map.
Mind is ded.
samX500
I need to learn how to use gimp better.
Achromalia
ngh.
samX500
some good point you got there Achro
pentaqola
im just gonna rant about this for a while...

a teacher of mine said about a fault line within one of the largest dams in our country, san roque dam. i find it irritating that weird ass theories like this exist and people thinking there is fucking proof to verify this. the dam was decided to be created by a person LIVING NEARBY the dam, so why the fuck are they gonna build a fucking dam for m o n e y when they aren't fucking safe when building that fucking dam...

i get it... corruption exist, but if this shit was real... filipinos are idiots then, and the worst part is that they don't want to be portrayed as idiots... god fucking dammit...

shut up about your sCiEnTiStS pRoVeD thing, there is no fucking source of that shit... and don't tell me some karen level stuff like OH THE GOVERNMENT IS CENSORING THATJKHASDSAAH...

aight... im done...
samX500
Some conspiracy are truly ridiculous
Achromalia
not sure what to feel today.
samX500
had a good meal
Nuuskamuikkunen
̃̈ʱ̼̬ˠà̙̹̻̼᷅́̄˞̰̽ᵊ
samX500
oh no. please don't let this become Zalgo text
Topic Starter
abraker
posting after myself
pentaqola
woah
Achromalia
i feel quite miserable.
Westonini
hope you feel better soon
Achromalia
doing my best. i just hope things work out.
Tad Fibonacci
Oh shit Penguin was here.
Achromalia
egh.
Topic Starter
abraker
pts
samX500
Shit, I forgot I had posted an hour ago, damn minus 100 points
Achromalia
cold as hell.
samX500
so cold that I can't see through my window
Achromalia
wn3o6.
samX500
koi no uta
Achromalia
lunch.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Somehow, I got a well-paying job in my first try.
johnmedina999

eblf2013 wrote:

Somehow, I got a well-paying job in my first try.

Nice!

---

Man, I wish I could go back to the Golden Age of Vocaloid, 2007–2009. I was too young to really enjoy the songs that were coming out.

<3

samX500 wrote:

koi no uta

samX500

johnmedina999 wrote:

samX500 wrote:

koi no uta

I said the real Koi no uta
Achromalia
h0e9b.
samX500
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa