ok
samX500
ok indeed
Achromalia
yokai in need.
pentaqola
thinking about redesigning my oc
samX500
I am going back home. I got a good part of my physics lab raport done so I am quite glad.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H
samX500
back home
payney
farming
samX500
today is a good day for points
Westonini
so much fucking studying

so many quizzes, exams, midterms, and other shit ontop of the usual homework. kinda stressed, but at the same time if i don't keep myself busy then i just feel like im wasting my life away. what the fffF%sfgyfchgcyhrghychyff!!√Π^^

need me some happy pills rn
Achromalia
agh, well that's not too great.

find whatever methods you can to minimize stress and get work done, but try to take care of yourself, uhh

not too sure what'd actually help though, but i'm assuming you're dealing with college/university at the moment, i'd imagine the courses are p straining.
samX500
studying is very hard, especially if you aren't too motivated
Westonini
i've never really been motivated for school. i just do it because i have to, or at least because i believe it'll help me in the future. there have never really been many classes that i can say i enjoyed.
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

i've never really been motivated for school. i just do it because i have to, or at least because i believe it'll help me in the future. there have never really been many classes that i can say i enjoyed.

eh, yeah. sounds pretty much like the typical American's reason for staying in school, only to find they have no idea what the fuck they're going to do until half-way through their junior year in uni or something.
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

only to find they have no idea what the fuck they're going to do until half-way through their junior year in uni or something.

nice, just one more year for me then.

nah but i generally know what i want, but i suppose i'm still not 100% certain. i do enjoy programming so at least i don't feel like i'm in the completely wrong path. the programming computer sci courses are some of the only courses i don't mind. And making video games, tho it can be a stressful task at times, is always enjoyable to me when i look at the bigger picture. basically all i do to stay sane is i try to focus on remembering why i'm there in the first place.
YamiHikari
i suck at this
Achromalia
speaking of which, i'm excited to see where you'd go with your game development. might be interesting if we collaborated sometime, even.

[foreshadowing intensifies]
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

[foreshadowing intensifies]

!!!

yea that'd be pretty neat. i've been in a couple groups in the video game dev club at my uni but we often never seem to get too far. i tend to be able to get more done by myself. my solo projects progressed way further and faster than any group projects i've worked on so far. but i assume that's mainly because people have both school and possibly work goin on, not to mention the end goal is to finish by the end of the semester so i understand completely.

I can program and create some simple music but my drawing skills are uhhhhhhhhhhhhh- kindergarten level. I think we'd work well together. We could come up with and share ideas for things as well. That sounds like it could be fun.

[foreshadowing intensifies further]

ok i seriously need to focus on studying for this quiz for tomorrow. wait what the fuck why is it midnight.

why am i like this
Achromalia
fuc.

AP US HISTORY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

IT'S 1:03 AM.

WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS.
vinnicci
friday, im homeeee
samX500
good
YamiHikari