Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Westonini
woot
Journal
wøw

tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you.

🔥😩💯 Can I PLEASE get a relatable? 💯😩🔥

"Man that Westønini kid is always so quiet, I wonder what he's thinking about."
Inside my mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I10gwVEoRRc

You haven't truly lived unless you've played Despacito on osu

I change my discord name a lot so just know that the # is #3190

I can hit the dab harder than I hit my kids (no i dont actually have kids)

just wøw
y u stalking me :zombie:
TheLegendaryHD
Westonini

Journal wrote:

wøw

tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you tfw that feeling when you that feeling when tfw you feeling that you when feeling that tfw feeling that you that feeling when tfw tfw you feeling that you.

🔥😩💯 Can I PLEASE get a relatable? 💯😩🔥

"Man that Westønini kid is always so quiet, I wonder what he's thinking about."
Inside my mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I10gwVEoRRc

You haven't truly lived unless you've played Despacito on osu

I change my discord name a lot so just know that the # is #3190

I can hit the dab harder than I hit my kids (no i dont actually have kids)

just wøw
y u stalking me :zombie:

wow that looks familiar
Plini
eo
Achromalia
sore arms.
Westonini
rose mars.
TheLegendaryHD
vinnicci
a
Westonini
ay
vinnicci
aya
Achromalia
heck
Westonini
i should probably sleep now
Plini
o kawaii koto
Journal
-/-
Tad Fibonacci
Yeet
Plini
panpakapan
vinnicci
Saturday night frickin' ruined
Ryoid
once upon a time.....

ay fok
Journal
Sigh
Ryoid
:sigh:

:ABIGSIGH!?:
Plini
water dragonssss
Achromalia
tired.
Westonini
sorta busy.
Plini
Journal
Breathes and sighs
Plini
sry
Journal
Plini stop winning
Achromalia
paint tool sigh
Westonini
ms paint
Plini
wakanda foreva
Journal
//o
Edit: I just noticed a typo in abraker's post

abraker wrote:

If you multi-post, you will loose 100 points
Achromalia
yeah, that's been a thing for a while now.
Journal
Is this your doing, President??
Achromalia
no, it's not.
Journal
Achromalia
the Huion Inspiroy H640P is a whole heck

in other words, it's pretty good so far.

i made some decent art with it today. i'll have to get used to it and find ways to improve.
Journal
Any plans on revealing your art publicly?
Or have you already?
Westonini
TheLegendaryHD
show more