Hi!
payney
idke
Westonini
wtf
Achromalia
made some progress today.
pentaqola
Yeah, I ain't going to school for now... Nothing much is happening, so why bother.
Westonini
wfasfasfasfasifasf

I can't get a break. everyone's posting like <10 minutes after Achro meanwhile i'm stuck getting like 20ish points.

it is currently sad yeehaw hours.
Topic Starter
abraker
I am team Westonini because he proves that you can be #1 without manipulating others to do your bidding.
Westonini
thx for the support
Topic Starter
abraker
ur welcome
Achromalia
oof. i'm feelin' kinda bad. sorry, pard'ner.

it be like this sometimes.

i'll have to make use of what i can i guess until i have to sleep.

- - -

edit!

abraker wrote:

I am team Westonini because he proves that you can be #1 without manipulating others to do your bidding.
fair enough, i suppose. i'd still state that i merely publicize it and that people can choose of their own volition. there's no blackmail involved, nothing forced down peoples throats or pointed at their heads.

it's a matter of chance, timing, and strategy.

also, he came out with a pretty yikes 900-point headstart. i'm doing my best to catch up. he's doing his best to stay ahead.

with the option for people to choose of their own volition, i still consider it fair game.

doing my bidding? this is primarily by chance, mind you. again, i publicize it for those who care to check or care to post. they post as they wish. some post at times that are an inconvenience to me, as it's their decision to do as they wish.

i've got a few other talking points to expand with, but oh well. right now, i don't have a consistent basis for gaining points. i don't have anyone i can collaborate with for what i know, so egh.

i'd kinda like to use that argument against the westonini & abraker thing, but honestly, i think that's of abraker's own volition as well as it's been with everyone who's posted after me.

- - -

yeah, looks like this'll be a pain. where can i find someone to collaborate with ;w;

it's a two-on-one, i guess. not much i can do there. just waiting it out until i fall asleep. i should be up for another two hours, hopefully.

- - -

sigh. another attempt. might not last much longer.
Westonini
pentaqola
Westonini
. . .
Wuxo
おはよう
levesterz
Wuxo
hi
Tad Fibonacci
Boop
pentaqola
Finished drawing my Facebook profile picture. Honestly, I think I just wasted my time on making a profile picture just for something that isn't great.
Wuxo
im bored
pentaqola
Same to be honest...
Westonini
W
Wuxo
uwu
Achromalia
well. shit.

Good morning.
Tad Fibonacci
Heya, Achro
Penguin
hi guys
Wuxo
hi penguin
Achromalia
whoah, hey everyone.

time for school.
Tad Fibonacci
Boo
Westonini
!!!!
Wuxo
ugh
Achromalia

Wuxo wrote:

ugh

Yeah, I can relate.

School.

Ugh.

Gonna try and get through the day, how about you?
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

Wuxo wrote:

ugh
Yeah, I can relate.

School.

Ugh.

Gonna try and get through the day, how about you?
same, but for work
Wuxo
its 6pm here. still extremely bored.
Westonini
being bored is the best
Achromalia
11:22 AM here.

I'm pretty bored as well.

Isn't there somethin' you can do? Binge-watch YouTube or something?
Westonini
smh
Wuxo
sup
Westonini
Well class is about to start so I guess I'll just..
Achromalia
smh v2

i'm doing my best. hopefully today will be okay...

i'm hoping to get some art and music done. haven't produced much in a while, and i need to finish everyone's requests in OT.

for now, i'll just have to hope for the best.
show more