Penguin wrote:

i hate everytthingh

same
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

i hate everytthingh
same
hey, what's your favorite flavor of pain?
Westonini
W
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

W
that is also my favorite flavor wwwwww
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

i hate everytthingh

same

whatever's least damaging to my throat. or most, I'm not sure. All I know is that my throat is fucked up for the moment and I'll be stuck like this for a while.

Westonini too.

Therefore, I hate life.

kill :clap; mah :clap: self :clap:
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

i hate everytthingh
same
whatever's least damaging to my throat. or most, I'm not sure. All I know is that my throat is fucked up for the moment and I'll be stuck like this for a while.

Westonini too.

Therefore, I hate life.

kill :clap; mah :clap: self :clap:
here you go, ill reset the points for you
Achromalia
thank've

also holy fuck

I can't sleep because I keep coughing every damn minute.
Tad Fibonacci
My head hurts.
And my nose is both runny and dry at the same time.
I want to die.
Westonini
Achromalia

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

My head hurts.
I want to die.
yep. join the club...

sucks, but we'll have to get through it.

actually-- is it flu season or something? a lot of people have been getting sick lately, from what i'm seeing.

- - -

this coughing might as well kill me before i can get the chance to kill myself.

hyperbole, but it's that bothersome.

apart from all that, good morning.
Penguin
everyone go post in the hand thread pls ty
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Tad Fibonacci

Achromalia wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

My head hurts.
I want to die.
yep. join the club...

sucks, but we'll have to get through it.

actually-- is it flu season or something? a lot of people have been getting sick lately, from what i'm seeing.

- - -

this coughing might as well kill me before i can get the chance to kill myself.

hyperbole, but it's that bothersome.

apart from all that, good morning.
Idk about flu season though. Haven't seen anyone else around me got sick yet.

But after taking some medicine and took a nap, I feel quite nice now. Not as nice as completely healthy but compared to before, I would say It's a drastic improvement.
Achromalia
researching a bit on why long nails on guys are such a deterrent to others.

seems like there's some various other reasons aside from being able to pick at things easier, or comfort. kinda cool to know that some classical guitarists do this sorta thing for picking the E string.

there's some disadvantages and main detractors though, like the stereotypical "long pinky nail = drug use", the argument of it making them look feminine, or a general hygienic issue. most girls especially hate this.

all-in-all, it's a pretty even playing field of pros versus cons.

for now, i'll be keeping mine and trim them as i must.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

seems like there's some various other reasons aside from being able to pick at things easier, or comfort. kinda cool to know that some classical guitarists do this sorta thing for picking the E string.

there's some disadvantages and main detractors though, like the stereotypical "long pinky nail = drug use", the argument of it making them look feminine, or a general hygienic issue. most girls especially hate this.

another con is that it kinda hurts the girl when you try and finger her with a long ass nail lmao
Tad Fibonacci

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

another con is that it kinda hurts the girl when you try and finger her with a long ass nail lmao
It's not like I get to finger any girl anyways :(
Penguin

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

It's not like I get to finger any girl anyways :(
rip
Tad Fibonacci
Poi
Westonini
Tad Fibonacci

Westonini wrote:

Westonini
Taking this now since I won't be able to for a bit.
Tad Fibonacci
K bye.
Achromalia
Finally.

I'll post my misery when I get back.

I'm seeing my doctor.
Journal
good luck.
Westonini
double ninja'd :'(
Achromalia
I'm back from the doctor's. got a flu shot while we waited for testing results. trying to figure out what's going on, but it'll be a couple days.

in the meantime, here's what you lads did to me in the last 9 hours or so.

i was trying to reply to Penguin.

oh well.

the epitome of misery has occurred today:
*ahem*

welp. was worth an attempt. gotta wait again.

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

not like i'd be planning to finger any girls anytime soon, but that's a fair point.

if the time comes, sure, i suppose.

actually-- that gives me another question. a lot of girls think straight to fingering when they look a guy's nails. what the hell's the rush? had some guys known, i'd find it relatively likely they'd cut their nails for that reason should they happen to have a girl they care for, yet many girls just get turned off from the sight (it's also strangely amusing that girls would skip straight to thinking of sex, but that's beside my point).

pretty strange, really.

- - -

edit:

goddamnit, tad. i was hoping for those points.

- - -

edit 2/3:

yep. 'tis only fair for all of my posts, i guess.

- - -

edit 4:

wHaT tHE fUCK'sT

- - -

edit 5:

TAD NO

HELPP

- - -

edit 6:

fair enough.

- - -

edit 7:

FOR :clap: FUCK'S :clap: SAKE.
Westonini
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

actually-- that gives me another question. a lot of girls think straight to fingering when they look a guy's nails. what the hell's the rush? had some guys known, i'd find it relatively likely they'd cut their nails for that reason should they happen to have a girl they care for, yet many girls just get turned off from the sight (it's also strangely amusing that girls would skip straight to thinking of sex, but that's beside my point).

pretty strange, really.
I'd say it depends on the type of girl and if they find immediate attraction to you or not. It's definitely not a definitive thing.
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

pretty strange, really.
I'd say it depends on the type of girl and if they find immediate attraction to you or not. It's definitely not a definitive thing.
of course. that's what i meant by many, but not all, or even most. for a multitude of those that are vocal on various subreddits, forums, or blogs, they seem to go straight to the reasoning that they're turned off by the thought, even though it was never to be entertained, yet they themselves entertained it.

i just find that fascinating, even if it's a little trivial, as i find it pretty hard to follow logically.
Westonini

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Achromalia
pretty tired this evening.

i didn't get much sleep thanks to the coughing, so i suppose it's to be expected.
Westonini

Westonini wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Westonini wrote:

levesterz

Westonini wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Achromalia
kill'vev mysfef
show more