forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
anyone up for super old music i liked during this fine time of 1:33 AM?
Westonini
this is what i get for telling myself to wait one more minute

well I'd listen to what you've got but I'm going to sleep rn
Tad Fibonacci
Just got home from class.

I'm exhausted.
Penguin
das some good points
Tad Fibonacci
Pengi pengu pengo
Husa
no
Achromalia
help ;w;
vinnicci
a
Achromalia
close.
Tad Fibonacci
Pengi the animation
Westonini
Wop
Tad Fibonacci
Wopity hop hop
Topic Starter
abraker
boink boink
Achromalia
kms moment incoming

edit: wait wtf, I didn't even see abraker post that, last time I checked.

kms moment came true.
Westonini
dang
Achromalia
ffs I hope this works

edit. I got it. nice.
Westonini
dag
Tad Fibonacci
Almost heaven.

West Virginia.
Achromalia
Almost home.
Westonini
oo
pentaqola
Two characters: *clearly hates each other*
One of them: *does something nice to person he hates*
The fandom:
Westonini
fr like how tf are people shipping Korekiyo & Angie from DRV3 like that shit makes 0 sense to me. But whatever, if that's what makes them happy I guess.
Achromalia
I fell asleep somehow. eugh.
levesterz
Boop
pentaqola

Westonini wrote:

fr like how tf are people shipping Korekiyo & Angie from DRV3 like that shit makes 0 sense to me. But whatever, if that's what makes them happy I guess.

Funny enough, there are plenty of these love-hate ships. I just found the countryhumans fandom a few days ago, and the first thing I encounter was a US x Russia ship. After looking a bit more into this fandom, I found out that there are quite the bunch of these weird types of ships, like USSR x Nazi, or even Philippines x Spain.

I do not want to list a bunch more of these love-hate ships, even if it's other fandoms. Since it's messed up in plenty of ways.
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

Funny enough, there are plenty of these love-hate ships. I just found the countryhumans fandom a few days ago, and the first thing I encounter was a US x Russia ship. After looking a bit more into this fandom, I found out that there are quite the bunch of these weird types of ships, like USSR x Nazi, or even Philippines x Spain.

I do not want to list a bunch more of these love-hate ships, even if it's other fandoms. Since it's messed up in plenty of ways.

FUCK. MY FANDOM HAS BEEN DISCOVERED. TAKE COVER!

I've also found it recently. I think it's pretty cool, but it gets a fair bit of hate and disdain for certain things. Namely, Nazi Germany and the USSR. People take high offense to that, and I believe it's because they don't really like the idea that these terrifying regimes had been involved and even instigated in some nasty wars. I don't think CountryHumans intends to make fun of that, but rather, just give a personality to these things and attribute various memes and songs that may represent them and their history. It's also what recently got me interested in the history of these countries.

My favorites so far are Estonia, the Philippines, the UK, and the US, perhaps more. Finland is pretty cool, as are some others.

Edit: Oh uhm... don't look into the America x Russia yaoi. Oh god no.
Tad Fibonacci
Poin
Westonini
a
Achromalia
another late night.
Tad Fibonacci
Ayaya
Westonini
gn
Achromalia
ghksjkhsfhdsf